More Star Trek: TNG?

OK, you definitely didn’t watch B5. Maybe that boxing episode.

I can’t hear you. The brig kind of muffles people talking…

I shouldn’t really be allowed to be Captain…things would probably take a…turn…

I couldn’t watch DS9 because Babylon 5 was on and so much better.

Now when it comes to comparing the characters of DS9 and B5, that gets tough. They both had some pretty great ones. But I’d definitely say the development of the relationship of Londo and G’Kar over the whole 5 years was one of the best things on TV. I loved Ivanova and definitely missed her when she bailed on the last season. And anyone who doesn’t think Koenig made a great villain has a screw loose.

At the time, I felt much the same. I still think B5 found its footing much quicker than DS9, and that’s why I stuck with it. It took jumping ahead to season three, if I recall correctly, to feel like DS9 was really getting anywhere. But with time, the real answer is you’re missing out if you skip either.

Now Farscape, that’s about as YMMV as it comes.

Ok, we can all agree Farscape sucks. I’ll let you and @CraigM out.

I missed you buddy.

I’m not sure that I’m prepared to say Farscape sucks. It’s just way out there, and the characters are quirky as all hell. Maybe someone can come along and give it a decent defense, so someone besides me can go in the brig.

Nah…defending Farscape doesn’t deserve Brig time. It’s just harmlessly delusional.

Stargate?

Never watched it. Didn’t care for the movie so I skipped the shows.

You forget

Mister Garibaldi!

I watched Stargate most of the way, until the season where Claudia Black becomes a regular. Once they moved from the episodic, to the more story arc based it definitely improved. And it was less common that it is now.

I’m not gonna claim it was great, but it was fun and interesting, and I enjoyed the universe. I’m not sure how it holds up today, since the greatest strength, the seasons long story arcs, are now more or less standard in genre shows.

Cousins?

Centauri don’t cry?

Dunno wat’cha talkin’ about. Farscape was 10x better than this Babylon crap, or DS9.

https://i.imgur.com/Kzxh6jm.gif

I also like season 1 of LEXX.

But when she came on board, StarGate Atlantis was in full swing, and Stargate Atlantis just started out better in everyway.
Plus

And of course, Aquaman.

Then again, Stargate is the longest consecutive running Sci Find show.

Longest consecutive fart ever!