More Star Trek: TNG?

That is specifically untrue. Are you trollin’? Do you want in the box?

cite needed.

-50% penalty on Trek opinions! In the box!

They showed Star Trek II in the theater recently with an interview with Shatner. He said that by the time they made it, Montalban couldn’t walk without a walker. So he did a lot of upper body exercise to make up for it.

I don’t consider USA TODAY(more colorful graphs, stat) a proper cite sorry.

Nice try. Nicholas Meyer specifically quoted. But you don’t even influence me with your -50% penalty. Did someone say something?

He was trooper according to the cast.

Someday someone will appreciate the ease of reading and understanding that my line breaks ensure and then I will have found my best friend on Qt3 (applications currently being accepted).

I use the lines for a simple reason. I want to make a blistering comment like YES or NO without having to append 345 or some shit.

So I hit the underline key and do this.

It’s simple and classy.

Right?

I’m everybody’s best friend. Til I turn on you! But then there’s all that makeup sex.

I prefer to have sex without the makeup so it doesn’t run all over the latex body suits, actually.

Well I mean there’s a rider in the contract for that kind of thing, obviously.

That was me! And to clarify, it’s the best TNG movie, not the best Star Trek movie. And only because the other TNG movies also suck, not because Nemesis is all that great.

Nemeisis wins the TNG film race to the bottom? Or loses?

I just realized this was like “I don’t respect your authority…”

download%20(1)

Without catching up on 138 posts:

Wah-Wah.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PeriodicBewitchedGuernseycow-size_restricted.gif

If you can God-Emperor away the image spam I shall never complain about horizontal lines again!*

*= Offer not valid in potential rebooted timelines.

You used to be cool, man.

Somewhat o.t. but if you haven’t seen it:

Bonus gift - drunk Troi