Most overrated games of 2012

Good for a console (but I preferred Gran Turismo 5 in my limited time with it (while driving: the "game" part I GT5 is horribly broken), not as good as the PC sims like GTR and its derivatives. The only car I've driven in Forza 4 and in real life (a Mazdaspeed 3) is *nothing* like it should be. It tends very strongly towards understeer, but it's trivial o kick out the rear end in F4, and the torque curve is completely wrong.

F4 is an excellent collection of 3D car models, an a good game, but a poor simulator.

to follow up on your Dishonored criticism, I personally find the levels great, I beat the first true level 5 hours into the game due to exploration and whatnot. It is a shooter if you play it like a shooter, and a stealther when you play it like a stealther. Finally, the chaos levels effect how the game will end.

"My name is Tom Chick and I'm a nerd elitist that gets his kicks by taking a proverbial sh*t in everyone else's punchbowl."

So, pretty much a who's who of highly rated games. Which is much as you'd expect in a "Most Over-Rated games" article. Which kinda makes the article redundant....

Just sayin'....

Sleeping Dogs was AMAZING, I don't know what you're smoking.