Most users ever online was 2,183, 05-25-2007 at 10:50 AM

This place is getting popular. The banner ads are even getting fancier. Still not for products I have ever heard of, but definitely purtier.

Of course a substantial portion of those users were simply Elhajj on multiple computers in one alt form or another.

See this thread about this thread getting Dugg.

All shall be revealed! Still, thanks for pointing out that max users thing, it’s funny.

You got it wrong. It was at 8:50AM.

OMG timezones!

I think it’s kind of sad that we had 2,183 users looking at us at one time today and there was absolutely no action in the First Date Smoochin’ thread. I mean come on people, we have a reputation of excellence to maintain here!

I see. Well, one should pay more attention, shouldn’t one.

They should.

Them Yahoo! Slurp Spiders get around.

Also, who thought it was a good thing to name them “slurp spiders”, anyway?

Welcome to our newest member, qwertyaaa

In a way, the rapid population increase of QT3 reminds me of the internet in general. The more people that show up, the worse things get.

I’ve been lurking here for years and I find it kind of upsetting that 2000 other people are now lurking with me at the same time.

Dammit, missed all the fun.

Upsetting? Really? What does it matter if 100 people lurk vs. 1,000? You enjoy Quarter to Three less because mostly lurking and non-participating you has more company? That’s a problem with you, not the website.

Sarcasm detection : FAILED!

Dude, he has like fifty posts. He’s hasn’t levelled up enough to use sarcasm.

I’m thinking I’m just about to be the level for Sarcasm use.

Welcome to our newest member, qwertyaaa

Welcome to our newest member, qwertybaa

Welcome to our newest member, qwertybab

Hookay, what’s goin’ on here?

Maybe they are all related?

Spam bots. I wonder how Tom is handling the new (real) registrations. :)

They have to Email him, and usually he emails back a few times to see if they are bots.

At least thats what he did with me. We had a small convo over Emails, and I guess I passed.