Motorsport Manager

Before I went into hospital I was doing a whole write-up of custom fresh start-up, going with cheap mechanics and "pay to particpatw race car drivers. I just don’t have strength to do full account with all the pretty pictures but wanted you all to know how it was going.

BAD.

I got a bit confident when I started and when the CEO asked what my goal was I didn’t chose last place lol. I chose the middle option. Needless to say I am breaking even and made good strides late in the season to upgrade my car (minus the engine), but it is for naught I was going to get fired as there was no chance to climb out of 10th place. It was only an extra $1.5 million given for choosing a tougher goal and that sunk th entire project.

One big thing I learned is don’t put off upgrading the HQ. I wasn’t sure until half way through if I would have the money to do a building upgrade, which I did. Ghisnwouod have made a nice difference earlier along with the basic car upgrades to give me drivers a competitive chance to not end up last in every single race people didn’t crash lol.