Mr Robot on USA

If you’ve got TV/cable, this should work:

http://www.usanetwork.com/mrrobot/episodes

edit: I say should because I do not have a cable subscription and so I cannot test it.

Thanks God Emperor, I eagerly await your cruel Reign

When the glorious revolution comes, companies that restrict access to parts of their website based on cable company login info will be 67th against the wall.

I finally watched the last two episodes of this season and my mouth was wide open the entire time during the finale. I am super excited about an Eliot and Mr. Robot Team Up!

So do we have a premiere date for next season yet?

Here’s the latest…

They haven’t started filming yet. I’d expect it summer 2019.

Elliot’s back on October 6.

“Freakin’ schweet!” to quote Peter Griffin.

Edit: n/m the silly question

Gentle reminder with a delightful dash of P&R

Is this ever coming to streaming?

Bah, it had to be Prime, the only one I can’t get. Actually that’s not true, I could sign up under a different email, I’ve been meaning to one day. Maybe the time is nigh.

Don’t forget to fry your hard drives in the microwave oven if you do.

Last season premiered last night, BTW. Is there a decent recap of the first three seasons anywhere? It’s been so long and the story is pretty complicated.

They put out a recap right before the season started. I haven’t had a chance to watch Ep.1 yet but they warned it’s ultra spoilery so I need to watch it ASAP.

Look for the recap on demand.

No thoughts on the season premiere? I loved it. Great pacing and style. The quality of this show is really unlike anything else not on cable which never ceases to amaze me considering it’s on frikken USA.

It really is like nothing else, but I feel like I’m not smart enough to understand what’s really going on. I can’t tell if I get where things are going, or if I’ve missed tons of hints about a hidden meta story.

That’s definitely the goal they are trying to achieve, but I doubt there is that much going on. The series seem very happy with itself the more it goes on. But damn that actor is mesmerizing.

I thought the opening sequence was a nice callback to the first episode on season one. Thoughts overall? In a word: “bleak” but for this show that is praise. There’s nothing else like it on TV. I am imagining that this is the low point for our heroes. I expect Price’s gambit here is to use Eliot against WhiteRose in some fashion in revenge for Angela. I don’t expect him to survive the series.

I liked Sam Esmail’s cameo as “heroin dude”.

So someone remind me, where did we leave Tyrell Wellick at the end of S03? I know that Streep Jr. is now basically forced to work for the Dark Army, as is everyone in some way or another (the conversation between Whiterose and her assistant implies that Elliott is as well).