MS Chess Titans

Except that the game wasn’t made by Microsoft but by indie developer Oberon Games

We recently added an AI to our own online chess game. It’s pretty brutal - supposedly one of the best one’s out there. Of course, our chess art is teh suxxorz but is about to be updated.

https://www.gametableonline.com/

Chess games should look more or less like this:

c6, ya? (sorry, I couldn’t resist. I played the Caro-Kann quite a bit years ago when I was active in chess).

It is completely absurd for any chess program to not include an opening book. Even programs intended to be nothing but toys should have a small one.

Not sure if you’re joking or not, but that standard diagram is really much easier to deal with than the Chess Titans 3D chess set with 4 different piece and board texture options, none of which are any good.

Any chess game worth it’s salt should offer standard diagram symbols as an option, regardless of whatever other fancy 3D real-time lighted faux wood graphics they choose to implement.

Bruce

I kinda liked Interplay’s Battlechess.

me too. i want that with M-rated gore options and an opening book.

Heheh, I see that this is an old topic :) But still I have Chess Titans.

Usually the difficulty is level 9 and the computer really is dumb in certain moves. My latest chess game is 27 moves long and the computer still made some useless pawn moves. Pawns to b6 & a5 for example.

Nontheless I checkmated the computer in move 27. Could write down the chess game here, but I would first ask for permission. This program Chess Titans is not what I could use to improve my game.

You are allowed to post game transcripts, but we limit them to 25 moves. Please choose the two moves that are least interesting and remove them from the transcript.

I would recommend Lucas Chess to anyone looking for a good free chess program.