MS Paint Adventures

I read through like 90% of the Problem Sleuth storyline once (it was apparently very close to when he finally ended it, to my dismay) and loved every last moment of it. If Homestuck is anywhere near that level of quality, I may well lose the rest of my day to it. Damn you, quatoria.

I really loved Problem Sleuth, but Homestuck has been gradually losing my interest and understanding. It really seems like he’s falling into the trap of writing for the forums. There are a lot of people who really love his work and are willing to speculate and investigate every last iota of it.

Me personally, I’m having trouble recognizing new trolls and keeping straight who’s dead-dead, dead but in a bubble, not-dead but has a timeline clone in a bubble. After the long break for the latest animation, I haven’t been able to pick it back up yet, because I just don’t freaking remember WTF is going on. He went horribly meta with the cueball and self-insertion (and gag character Ms. Paint), and also did a huge amount of info dump at the same time.

I want to like it, but… shrugs

So I just read through all of this, and … I think I need to go sit down for a little while.