My Spy - Nothing Goes Over My Head

I think this looks adorable and I want to see it.

Okay, I’m on board.

They lost me at ‘director of Get Smart’. But they reeled me back in with everything else. I LOL’d a couple of times.

I liked Get Smart okay enough, I just recently watched it again on Netflix or something and it was entertaining. Plus, it featured the bit that made me laugh the hardest probably that entire year.

Ok, so that is freaking hilarious! Maybe I’ll try and sit thru the whole thing, because I don’t remember that at all.

Get Smart is way better than it has any right to be. I’m in.

Is this a turning point for Big Dave?

Kindergarten Cop…The Tooth Fairy…My Spy?

I’m not familiar with him outside of Guardians of the Galaxy.

Looking him up on IMDB, it looks like he played a bunch of minor roles in a bunch of movies, and he was on a bunch of Wrestlemanias. So I’m guessing he used to be a WWE wrestler like Dwayne Johnson. Interesting.

I just looked him up: Peter Segal. His resume is all over the place. On the one hand: Naked Gun 3, which was pretty bad. But then, Tommy Boy, which was awesome. Anger Managment, which was pretty good. But then, 2005’s The Longest Yard, which is one of the worst movies I’ve ever had the displeasure to sit through in a theater. Get Smart was pretty good though, I thought. It just wasn’t as funny as the original series it was based on.

Big Dave is actually wrestling at Wrestlemania on Sunday, I read. Probably for the last time.