My Steam friend, @LordKosc, tried to scam me?

This thread has proved quite useful in helping me update my Steam friends list! Several of you just got invites from me that should have been sent ages ago…my apologies.

If there is anyone I missed, feel free to add me. Look for:

*Raises hand sheepishly

Thats bozoist…or anti=clown or something. Actually I hate clowns. Something about when I was a kid.

You are one of the few people on my friends list.

Scott I don’t see a request from you.

Speaking of friend lists, I’m a little concerned with some people on my list that haven’t logged in to Steam in months. Normally, this wouldn’t hit my radar, but during these times, it makes me wonder if everyone is ok. Especially people who are also not very active on Qt3 anymore. I think I’ll send a few PMs to folks in this category. Qt3 will send an email to them, no?

Also, does anyone know what it means when someone on your friends list does show anything at all for last online? Did they possibly delete their account?

I assume it means they removed their account. One of the people on my list hasn’t logged in in 8 years. I know this person is alive as they are a family member so… I don’t think there is like a max limit to how long it will count.

I think it’s also a privacy/chat setting.

With my account the last online day is when I last signed into friends chat. I don’t often have it on.

We’re already friends - I thought you hadn’t accepted my request from earlier (it’s under Nicol Bolas) because I never got a notification from Steam, but maybe that’s normal - after posting that I did a double check and you were indeed already in my friends list!

Yay!

I am humbled and honored.
Now, if you could please vote for my CSGO team on this website…

:)

Arise thread! I’ve been gone for a bit. Yes I was fooled by the hack and unfortunately got some of my other Steam friends caught up in it. Sorry for anyone that I caused inconvenience. I actually put up a post on OO about it but didn’t think to put one here.

Will watch out for it. Thanks!

A new scam is making the rounds now, same as before.

Thanks for the heads up. While I have you can you vote for my HunniePop 2 team?

Sign me up!

I will be cautious. However, I have a friend who is a Nigarian Prince who needs a small donation of 10,000 USD. In return he will pay you back 10 fold!

Trying to decide if this detail makes it seem more or less authentic.

Dude, Nigaria has the best princes!

Pretty decent water falls too.