My Steam friend, @LordKosc, tried to scam me?

As falls Nigaria, so falls Nigaria Falls.

I giggle every time this thread is bumped.

5gin65

I secretly hope this will be the top result for all lordkosc related queries on major search engines for the centuries to come.

Lordkosc the Antihero leaderboard legend before the game was made part of the 2084 Olympics? Gone!

Send Bitcoin to receive a free Steaming Pile, the successor to the Steam Deck

Not saying there’s any scam going on, but this felt like the most relevant thread to say… Hey @Chappers— are you okay? I’m seeing you start one Steam game after another… like less than a second apart. You know you can’t get through your backlog that way!

The only way I can get through them all is to run 31 at the same time.

Seriously though, I am running “Idle Master Extended” to get 5,393 more steam card drops which I can then sell using that other software. Alternatively evil @lordkosc has hacked my account again.

I knew it! What a good bump!

Well, better than mining Bitcoin!

Do you have to have all your games installed for that to work, or does it install and uninstall them, too?

Don’t need any of them installed, it uses some magic that I don’t really understand.

@Storz was cycling through all these games so I asked him and he explained it all to me.

This prompted me just now to google “turn off steam notifications” and then turn them off because your name was popping up every three seconds. I was about to PM you to see if you’d been hacked!

I’ve turned off my game announcements now, hopefully shouldn’t bother anyone. I’ll turn it back on once I’m done.

Thanks!

I can’t believe you haven’t turned off those annoucements, guys. I always felt they are the most obnoxious shit when I’m playing something.

I actually like seeing what others are playing. Particularly the global trendsetter @BrianRubin.

It’s gaming ADHD is what.

This means I don’t care about anyone? :O

We all care about you though.

I didn’t even realise those were default on. I had to block Chappers though. It was really intrusive having those pop up every second while I’m gaming.

The worst thread bump!