My Steam friend, @LordKosc, tried to scam me?

I just want to be invited on his team.

why is the title of this thread so funny

1 Like

Anyone know who Tusen… is on Steam? Got a friend request and want to make sure it is actually someone here.

@lordkosc turned me into a newt.

Did you get better?

no

discourse delenda est

Did you at least get to make babies with Janeway?

2 Likes

bump, do we still need to look out for this guy?

6 Likes

always

4 Likes

Hey, would you guys please leave @lordkosc’s CSGO group and instead join mine?

-Tom

5 Likes

Sorry Tom, the Lord King of South Carolina is the best at CSGO groups.

4 Likes

We are all his bitches and we like it.

please call 911, he won’t let us go!!! He makes us play fishing games with him.

4 Likes

giphy_s

3 Likes

Um, @TurinTur, are you actually playing all the games or is something weird going on with your account?

He might be steam card collecting.

I am! I forgot to put my status in invisible to not bother people… edit: fixed.

No, I haven’t been scammed by LordKosc. However, the question I’m about to ask may in the future lead me to be scammed by him, so this thread seems to be the best place to ask this: I would very much like to expand my Steam Friends list with people from Qt3 (if they want that too of course). The reason for this is not to scam you (no, really!). It is just that my current Friends list comprises a huge number of one (1). That never bothered me in the slightest, because I play games solo anyway. And it still doesn’t bother me, but at the same time, spending so much time here at Qt3, I really would like to know what you guys and girls are playing, what games you like, and perhaps, who knows, maybe play something in co-op when the possibility arises.

So, if anyone wants to share their Steam ID with me, I would be much obliged. I could also share my ID here for anyone to add, but somehow that feels like I’m asking to be scammed, so via PM is probably the best way to do this?

And for the record: I won’t feel rejected nor be sad and depressed if you don’t want to add me :-). No obligations whatsoever!

The Qt3 Steam group: Steam Community :: Group :: QuarterToThree

The generic “usernames on gaming services” thread: Qt3's Xbox Live gamertags, PSN names, Wii friends codes, Battlenet names!

Ah, cool, thanks. I added my name to the list and joined the group!

This is the worst thread to bump.

1 Like