My tongue hurts guys

Since late last week! It hurts pretty bad, whenever it touches the roof of my mouth or my teeth or, like, food. I originally thought it was due to all the garlic that I had for dinner Thursday night (quite a bit), but I dunno, it feels like this is going on a bit long.

Does anyone know if this is a symptom of some affliction, or at least how I can make it stop?

His tongue hurts guys…but it makes slaves of women.

Also, you might have a mild chancre sore on your tongue. It happens. It’ll go away, if that’s what it is.

What a difference a comma makes…

SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS HES IN TONGUEHURTY HELL

It’s Eats, Shoots and Leaves for a whole new generation.

http://www.quartertothree.com/game-talk/showthread.php?t=34325

This is why I’m going to need two seperate people…

Garlic makes it worse? You probably just need staked!

Ha, ha! Your discomfort is my pleasure.

Opps. Sorry, hope you feel better.

It’s all over, though. Is that still your diagnosis?

PS: You were wrong last time I made a thread like this, about my mouth tasting like soap. Turned out it was because of the cheap generic chapstick I’d been using!

No, my new diagnosis is that you’re retarded.

PS: You were wrong last time I made a thread like this, about my mouth tasting like soap. Turned out it was because of the cheap generic chapstick I’d been using!

Wow, both maladies caused by the same thing! (see above)

:(

Alright, then.

I never really thought it through before, but being nearly a doctor is pretty awesome in that it bestows the ability to give medical advice with careless abandon.

What advice did I give, Mike? Maybe you should think about that, first.

Is being almost a doctor like being almost pregnant?

I wasn’t being sarcastic, I really think it’s awesome.

But since you insist, you advised him that his tongue pain was transient and not serious, and implicitly that there was no need for him to seek professional medical care.

He didn’t say it was all over at first, Mike. I’m not sure what his problem is at this point, which is why I had nothing further to suggest.

Anyway, he’s petitioning Qt3 for advice. He’s not going into a doctor’s office where I am masquerading as an actual MD and writing bogus prescriptions. You make it sound like the advice of just anybody is preferable to someone withmedical experience because it’s not an actual MD diploma. Next time, I’ll be sure to couch my phrasing with “I think maybe it’s…” and ask more questions so you don’t get your panties in a twist over it.

Sore tongue? Try using Mouthwash instead of Drano.

Now you’re practicing P&R without a license. I said that it’s great how your lack of an actual MD frees you from the need to engage in retarded hedging, and somehow I’m getting retconned into having attacked you.

I guess my sarcasm detector’s gain is up too high, because re-reading your original post as written is hard for me to take any way else. Maybe it was the “careless abandon” comment. I don’t mean to speak carelessly, but maybe I do. Who knows.

Maybe Titus Pullo could rip it out for you.

My aunt is a doctor and is able to do the same thing, so I know what Mike means. Sometimes it’s nice to have someone who will skip the BS that doctors normally have to add to any assessment.