NBA 2017 - 2018

How long do you think it’ll be before Trump calls Colangelo and tells him to fire Popovich?

Damn. That looked potentially career-ending.

WHAT THE FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK

That was horrifying.

What a horrible way to start the season.

That’s a deflating start to the season. I hope there’s no major ligament damage.

Yeah, the hope is a clean break. Sadly, it sure didn’t look like it.

Five minutes into a new contract.

Paul George is back and he had an awful mess of a leg. Let’s hope this can be repaired too.

I’m constantly reminded how annoying it is to follow sports.

Golden State Warriors, last place in the Western Conference. How far they have fallen.

Now Jeremy Lin goes down with a knee injury that might be a real career ender. What a downbeat start to the season.

The start of this season has been so depressing. For Jazz fans, seeing Dante Exum go down with another season ending injury in the preseason after JUST getting back to form after his ACL is heartbreaking. The kid is in an extension year, and no one even knows how well he can play basketball yet. He looked really, really, improved in the preseason games he played before separating his shoulder.

Now Hayward goes down with a gruesome injury on a play he ran every single game last year, and poor Lin. Ugh, so awful.

Giannis scores 37 as the Bucks overpower the Celtics at Boston in the 4th quarter. Close game, and the Bucks were actually able to finish out the game.

Brogdon is looking like a major steal in the draft last year too. ROY last year, he continues to look calm, composed, and plays good D.

The Sixers were for real last night. More amazing is they had some rather talented guys who weren’t even in the ten that made the floor. Okafor never got a minute. Furkan Korkmaz (who isn’t ready… but shot the lights out in preseason) was inactive. Richaun Holmes who will be a more than solid backup in this league is injured.

If they don’t win 45 games this season I’ll eat my hat.

They didn’t even play NIK STAUSKAS.

On a related programming note: I’ve switched from RealGM (which I kind of quit two years ago) to NBA reddit. Higher concentration of joke posts and highlight gifs compared to salty homerism and whining. All that shit gets downvoted!

Heh… Stauskas will be in the league for awhile but he’s an end of the bench guy now unless he suddenly figures out how to shoot again. He’s still kinda young tbh.

Oops, forgot OKC was on tonight. Westbrook already has a triple double. Haha!

I wonder if the Phoenix Suns are going to even be able to continue as an NBA team much longer.

If any league was ripe for implementing some kind of relegation and having a second division with teams moving up and down at the end of each season, it’s the NBA.

God the Bucks are a joy to watch.

Giannis has stepped it up another level, and it looks like Khris Middleton has bounced back from injury as well.

With the injury in Boston, bucks could be top 3 in the Eastern Conference (Though that isn’t saying much)

Pistons looked disinterested as soon as the Sixers took the lead last night. Van Gundy got them a little fired up at half time so they made a game of it, but the Sixers didn’t quit and Simmons kinda took over at the end with the help of Embiid which was great to see.

Drummond can’t guard JoJo. That mid-range jumpshot Embiid has is deadly. If he gets face up to the basket within ten to fifteen feet you can count two points.

They’re young and they’re still going to lose games they could win with more seasoned players, but they’re so much fun to watch.

I mean, isn’t that just the Eastern Conference minus whichever team LeBron’s on at the time?