NBA 2017 - 2018

It looks like just about every team will be fun to watch because everyone is embracing pace and space. Even the Nets look lively.

There are still a few teams that look miserable.

Simmons looks like the real deal. Embid will be great as long as his body holds up.

Looking like a solid core

I was a witness.

Untitled

It’s all downhill from here.

Still at the top of the East after routing the Spurs. I must cherish this moment.

I have a question about NBA league pass. If I want to watch my local team and it’s not televised nationally or over the air can I watch their games? I noticed that my team is playing tonight and is being televised on a Comcast’s NBC’s sport channel, not NBC nationally, does that mean I can’t watch the game? If I can’t watch any game that isn’t nationally televised, ota, home games or being shown on some obscure channel on comcast what good is NBA League Pass?

You can’t ever watch the local team. You can watch any other games that aren’t televised nationally.

So basically NBA league pass is useless to a cord cutter like me. Oh well, I haven’t really watched much NBA for the past 10 -15 years and probably won’t for the next 15 years.

Who’s your team?

I’m like 90% sure that VPNs were solely made to get around blackout restrictions. Costs a couple bucks a month. Might be an ethically grey area for you though – personally, I paid for the content so it doesn’t bother me.

You can use a DNS anonymizer service which will enable you to sign up for a league pass or team pass for your local team. I used https://adfreetime.com/, which is only $1.99/mo. It doesn’t require any traffic to be routing through VPNs or anything, just a DNS server change on your specific device or your router.

You do have to pay in euros, but other than that it worked really well for me.

If you’re gonna go the grey VPN route, you can optionally just hop on to reddit.com/r/nbastreams and watch pretty much any game.

The memes during this Magic run to start the season…

Blake Griffin is now a Piston. Shocking trade.

Sucks for DeAndre.

There wasn’t a hint of this around Detroit, prior to the trade. So this is a shock to us here as well. Still I can’t wait to see Drummond and Griffin playing together. That should be a show.

Cavs going HAM. This is awesome.

In which everyone except for LeBron and an injured Kevin Love is traded.

Yeah, they were less than their collection of talent. These moves make all the sense in the world, and honestly I wondered if they’d have the guts to pull the trigger(s).

With all the new players what’s their playbook going to be like?

1. Give ball to LeBron and everyone else stand in the corner
  2. See play #1

Well its going to be interesting to watch Lebron walk on the court next time and literally see an entirely different team around him. Can this group with Love make something happen? Also does this make Lebron guaranteed to now just leave after this year.