NBA 2018 - 2019

I’d kill to see Emily Haines perform in person.

Giannis to Warriors confirmed.

Don’t ruin that joyous man’s spirit by putting him on the sourpuss Warriors. Send Curry to the Bucks instead!

I hadn’t watched this game in years. It was so fun to watch Curry in this type of game where some poor team isn’t being crushed by his 4 point plays and other shenanigans, which is honestly kind of obnoxious!

Once Durant leaves the Warriors this summer I think the sourpuss will be over in Golden State.

I can’t figure out why Durant has such a chip on his shoulder. Lighten up, man. You’ve got your Championships and Finals MVPs!

I think it is basically his brand. He did have a rough start in childhood, but once he found basketball, he pretty much has always been looked at as one of the best in the game, even in high school.

Sourpuss Warriors? They play the most enjoyable basketball in the league, and have a good time doing it.

https://twitter.com/loganmmurdock/status/1062234662754410501

According to multiple sources, Green then went on to make it clear he’s been making plays for years. He reminded Durant the Warriors were winning before Durant showed up so he wouldn’t stand for Durant talking to him as if he were a scrub. Green accused Durant of making the whole season about him even though he was going to leave after this season. Green let out his frustrations about how Durant has handled free agency — keeping his options open and keeping the story alive, consuming the Warriors and their season with talk of what Durant will do next.

And I believe Green was suspended by the team for a game to cool off…

Having such a great time!

Yeah, I think things are pretty testy this season out there. I could see it the night the Sixers beat them on their floor.

They are having a great time when they are winning, but with so many contracts up this year, people are being very quick to point blame on the guys who might not be around next season when they lose a game.

There are definitely some r/NBA-level sports takes going on in here. You just gotta roll your eyes a little and move on.

-xtien

Despite the source, I am confident this is true.

Great headline.

The good thing for Irving and Durant is they already have rings. If the Knicks devour their souls for five years, it won’t matter much in the overall scheme of their careers.

And let’s be honest, neither of them is Camelo Anthony, who sucks the life out of every team he’s ever played for and started the whole mess.

From ESPN:

They’re now 28-32. The Magic have been hot lately so it’s possible they win the division and reach .500.

Really bummed about Boban’s injury last night. He seems like an awesome dude and Cheick Diallo straight rolled up on him.

I don’t think that is particularly fair, that was a pretty typical messy play for a ball on a botched pass that unfortunately ended in tangling up Boban’s legs. There was no foul called, and play wasn’t stopped until it was clear he was not getting up. I too am sad that Boban is hurt, but this is just one of those bad luck injuries, not some intentional thing.

And his management put out a statement that it’s not a serious injury, though they could very well be minimizing. Still, things are gonna hurt till Joel’s back.

It really does suck, though. Boban’s a great and hilarious dude, and it’s been so much fun seeing him get serious minutes and finally get to show his capabilities!

Nice moment here.

Four to six weeks is a long time for a team that’s now thin at that position. If Dedmon or Lopez get bought out I think the Sixers will be in on one of them. They might even buy out Amir to do that. He just hasn’t been the same guy he was last season for them.

What do you call it when it isn’t a fast break.?

Link for when Discourse shits the streamable bed (which appears to be right now)