NBA 2018 - 2019

Warriors have scored 109 in every game so far.

Go ahead and get your hopes up, Chris. The Warriors have lost a ton of points to injuries, and Toronto is really good, so I think your team stands a good chance.

-xtien

Let’s go raptors

They will probably get Klay and KD back in game 4. They’ll be fine.

It was obvious how much the dubs missed Klay. Still, they ramped up the defense again in the 3rd quarter and were well positioned for the 3rd quarter blitz but…

1. The warrios went on a huge scoring drought , but held toronto scoreless for about 4 minutes (should have been able to take the lead, but only cut it to 4).
  2. Toronto then went nuts from 3 (7 3’s in the quarter, with about 4-5 in the last 2 minutes or so of the quarter).

After that push, it was over.

Klay back, Durant out.

There’s a possibility of Looney coming back.

I love these conspiracy theories that Durant is staying out so people accept how important he was the last two years when they stomped Cleveland.

The NBA soap opera is so fun.

People are idiots. No way does Durant pass on a shot at another championship for that. That’s ludicrous to even suggest.

If Durant’s going to be healthy he needs to hurry up. This could be over Monday.

If he is, this could get very interesting. Up 3-1 but the other team suddenly adds an MVP caliber player.

Durant coming back doesn’t save the Warriors. For one, he’s not going to be 100% recovered. Another, he hasn’t been able to run for weeks, his conditioning has taken a hit.

The Raptors look flat-out better than the Warriors and have won every quarter in the series except one. They were passing the ball around the perimeter with ease last night. Meanwhile, it feels like a coin toss whenever the Warriors pass the ball. Toronto is that good at knowing what Golden State wants to do.

Is it a different series if Durant was never injured? Most certainly. But now it’s 3-1, with two of those in Toronto.

Yeah. It’s over. They essentially lost upwards of fifty points with the two of them out, and still are down a solid thirty with Durant out…if the others don’t step up and fill in those points, forget it.

Also, Toronto is really good.

-xtien

Yeah, the advanced hoop metrics and analytics all pointed to Toronto being a tough matchup for the Warriors, and that was comparing WITH a healthy KD.

I’ve been incredibly impressed by Nick Nurse’s coaching. Prepares his team incredibly well, runs the game smartly, brilliantly tactical with his timeouts.

I’ve been impressed how Toronto finds another gear each time. They were down at the start of each of the first three series and lost home court in this one.

I still think we’re getting ahead of ourselves but I’m a sports idiot so let’s see how it goes.

That may be as much due to the Warriors running out of steam being so short handed than it is to Toronto having some kind of deeper inner will. With so many scoring option out, its inevitable that the Warriors have to push harder which makes them run out of gas faster. Not to dis Toronto, the Raptors are an excellent team but the fact is they got lucky this time around by facing a short handed Warrior squad. They are basically playing against a 7 seed caliber team in the finals at this point. A decent team that can keep up for awhile but simply cant run with them for extended periods of time.

Durant injured during the game. This could be very bad, and not just for this series.

Hopefully it’s just a minor setback and he’s ready to go next year, where ever he plays.

Squeaky bum time here

Shit this game. The Raptors were down by 11 points at one point!

Game 6.

Still can’t see the Dubs pulling this one out.