NBA 2022-2023

I cant imagine he will play in Utah. Aren’t there some fans with life bans as a result of interactions with him on OKC?

I’m only aware of the one fan, but yeah. He’s not going to play here, but I’m imagining the look on his face when he finds out he’s being traded to the Jazz and it cracks me up.

Sportscenter just reported Kevin Durant likely traded to the Suns. No other details yet.

Seems to be fuh real.

Boy, the league is abuzz after the Knicks acquired Josh Hart for Cam Reddish tonight.

I’ll never forget that 3 week period when it looked like the East was kind of strong!

Western division playoffs should be interesting.

Roger, Roger

This trade will almost certainly break Mikal Bridges’ perfect game-attendance streak he’s had running since high school. Both the Suns and the Nets play games tonight, so whether or not he technically clears physicals, etc., by this evening, he’ll be officially on one or the other, and most likely not playing.

On the other hand, he is likely to play 83 games now this season, due to the Nets having an extra game left on their schedule compared to the Suns. So I’m inclined to let him keep his streak, lol.

And so the Wiseman era ends.

EDIT: And the GPII era re-begins!

Who the fuck needs a real center when you’ve got 5 foot 30 Gary Payton II?!

Who needs players when you could have 50 future second round picks?

The problem was that Wiseman was never a real centre just a theoretical one.

To be clear, I love GP2 more than I love life itself. Sad that Wiseman didn’t pan out, but his injuries kept him from developing when the team had time to spare, and his lack of development kept him from playing once they got serious. I sincerely hope he works out to have a solid career. Just not a great one. I’d be jealous, then 😂

Slow deadline for the Magic!

Bamba has needed a change of scenery for about 4 years now. I hope the Lakers aren’t expecting him to be a good player, but he’s fun every few games.

I also hope Pat Bev never suits up for the Magic. Probably my least favorite player, although I guess he’s mellowed out recently.

I saw that earlier today on ESPN. Pretty funny.

This is a bummer.

Fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu