NBA Playoffs 2011:Will this be the beginning of the end?

Anyone seen the switch? Perhaps Doughboy was so overcome by his brother’s win that his mind was elsewhere. Kwame ‘brick hands’ Brown would have done better.

Which top contender has the most difficult path to the NBA title?

Spurs. Oklahoma in the 2nd round, then the Defending Champs. The Lakers are absolutely ecstatic that Oklahoma ended up in the other Bracket when they lost to Milwaukee and the Mavs won their final game.

Which top contender has the easiest path to the NBA title?

Lakers. Cakewalk to the Conference finals.

Who are your NBA Finals teams and how did they get there?

Lakers - Heat. Lakers over Mavs and Spurs. Heat over Celtics and Magic.

Who should be favored to win it all, and who will win it all?

The Lakers should be favored to win it, and they will.

I still want a Bynum for M. Gasol trade. The ESPN trade app says it can’t work :(

Every year people dump on Pau in the playoffs. He’ll play at least two huge games in this series.

That’s because Kobe has to threaten him with death by dismemberment to get his ass to play well.

*not verified

Kobe probably learned Catalan just to more effectively berate Pau. But it’s a sign of how good things have been for LA that someone like Pau Gasol can be taken for granted. Look on the bright side: with Aaron Gray injured, the Laker frontline might have a small edge over the Hornets’!

So clearly Pau didn’t get yelled at today. . . .

By the coaches. Kobe is a team captain remember.

Celtics beat the Knicks in a squeaker.

Nuggets have a tough matchup against OKC. That was quite a first half lead that they squandered pretty badly. It’s great that Nene’s injury is only temporary, because we really need him in this series. And Gallinari missing 2/4 FTs turned out to be pretty costly. Gotta make those!

I’ll be at games 3 and 4, so hopefully this series stays good the whole way and the Nugs can win a few games!

Gotta go with the bulls on this one, Most local team since the bucks can’t do anything.

Game 2, gif style.

Well, at least the Pacers are winning after one quarter. I feel like the Bulls and OKC are super overrated by the media right now, but I could be wrong.

Ah, must be nice to be up 2-0 already. What a pleasant feeling that would be. Hehe.

Really though, Orlando needs a tough series to harden them or else they might as well quit now.

The Magic are doomed. First quarter: 6 turnovers (4 by Dwight), 30% shooting. Al Horford went out with 2 fouls in the first few minutes, so the Hawks decide to chuck up some impossible 3 pointers, hitting 4 of 7.

After taking last game off, Carmelo is busting his ass tonight. If him and Amare could both show up in a game it seems like the Knicks would be destroying the Celtics.

This Knicks/Celtics game is getting bananas. People are chucking shots from everywhere and they’re all going in.

84-84 with 6 minutes to go; how will the Knicks lose tonight?

The Knicks, oh how you kill me. What a great game, but just no options down the stretch. That last inbounds w/ 4 seconds left was just killer. You’ve got to chase every man on the floor so you can foul as soon as they catch. Argh.

I didn’t see the game, but just following it on the computer made the end seem like a disaster. A bad pass and then taking 3+ seconds to get a foul?

And Tim James’ reverse jinx seems to be working.

This game is brutal. They cannot hit a goddamn wideopen shot. 34% on the night.

The floodgates are ready to open and they cannot get a basket.