Necromunda: Hired Gun - Bounty Hunting 40K Style

Is that Burn Gorman on the VoiceOver?

I’m 100% with @MrTibbs on Deathwing - looks great, but it real undercooked in every other other aspect. It didn’t even have proper fuller auto:

Well, another game that I’d be more interested in playing if it didn’t have the stink of the Warhammer license on it. :(

-Tom

Focus Home Interactive just acquired the developer.

We hopefully should be hearing more specifics details about how the game’s structure sometime this week.

So my brain wants it to be a day 1 buy, but Space Hulk Death Wing was a big clunky , anyone else on the fence?

2 potentially great or clunky games come out within a week or so of each other…this and Biomutant. My hope is they both rock!

I’m going to take the plunge. The price on this is quite fair for $40 and a lot of stores are doing handsome pre-order discounts on top of that.

Plus I am a card carrying member of the MOAR GW games club and enjoy the Necromunda setting.

I like the humor in the trailer. Would like to see extended gameplay footage.

OMG YOU HAVE A CYBER PUPPY?!

Sold. Done.

I think this is looking decent, if reviews are good I might grab it after I’m done with Ratchet & Clank

Oooh a grappling hook, is that the first time they showed that?

Grappling hooks are my kryptonite. They got my attention now. ;)

I pre-ordered this. It’s very rare that I pre-order games but when I do my instincts are usually pretty savvy. Previous successes include Cyberpunk 2077, Firefall, Battlefield 4 and, of course, Aliens: Colonial Marines.

That’s impressive. Have you preordered Biomutant by any chance? ;)

Don’t answer that! I want to believe!

So do I, but the devs aren’t exactly making that easy, since there were no on-hands previews, and we’re two weeks away from release… ;)

I am sure Biomutant will turn out fine. :)

I too have pre-ordered Necromunda. 32% off @ humble tempted me. Might even play it at release!

Well, 3 weeks away from release. And I thought I’d seen some hands-on stuff a month or two ago…

I am interested but are there any real gameplay videos for this? I haven’t seen any so that is preventing any pre-order on my part.