Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

Who is Andrew Tate?

The dude that was shit talking depression and loves Trump.

Heā€™s a boxer by profession, but mostly heā€™s a human piece of shit.

I guess since Rowling makes more than him heā€™s a failure though? Oh wait, thatā€™s logic. Tate doesnā€™t need that shit.
Or a soul or humility or common decency. Heā€™s got money you see.

I think banning Twitter would have a more positive effect on humanity than banning guns.

I think adding Facebook to that list as well would get us back on track to ensuring world peace, solving the energy crisis, and perhaps putting humans on mars within a decade.

But my friends and I just organize awesome hangout lunches, walks around lakes, and RPG sessions via Facebook and share awesome hyper liberal memes with each other and itā€™s great :(

The clear solution is an IQ test!

Friend me! I eat, walk, and RPG :)

FYI - looks like they raised the funds without the shitheads help: https://www.gofundme.com/AlecSDR

This is some good journalism.

These new emails and documents, however, clearly show that Breitbart does more than tolerate the most hate-filled, racist voices of the alt-right. It thrives on them, fueling and being fueled by some of the most toxic beliefs on the political spectrum ā€” and clearing the way for them to enter the American mainstream.

Itā€™s a relationship illustrated most starkly by a previously unreleased April 2016 video in which Yiannopoulos sings ā€œAmerica the Beautifulā€ in a Dallas karaoke bar as admirers, including the white nationalist Richard Spencer, raise their arms in Nazi salutes.

These documents chart the Breitbart alt-right universe. They reveal how the website ā€” and, in particular, Yiannopoulos ā€” links the Mercer family, the billionaires who fund Breitbart, to underpaid trolls who fill it with provocative content, and to extremists striving to create a white ethnostate.

They capture what Bannon calls his ā€œkilling machineā€ in action, as it dredges up the resentments of people around the world, sifts through these grievances for ideas and content, and propels them from the unsavory parts of the internet up to TrumpWorld, collecting advertisersā€™ checks all along the way.

And the cache of emails ā€” some of the most newsworthy of which BuzzFeed News is now making public ā€” expose the extent to which this machine depended on Yiannopoulos, who channeled voices both inside and outside the establishment into a clear narrative about the threat liberal discourse posed to America. The emails tell the story of Steve Bannonā€™s grand plan for Yiannopoulos, whom the Breitbart executive chairman transformed from a charismatic young editor into a conservative media star capable of magnetizing a new generation of reactionary anger. Often, the documents reveal, this anger came from a legion of secret sympathizers in Silicon Valley, Hollywood, academia, suburbia, and everywhere in between.

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletters.

Donā€™t forget to hit ā€œLikeā€ and subscribe!

Jesus.
I donā€™t know whatā€™s a worse indictment, that those assholes were able to take over the government through a (mostly) democratic process or that the left was so ineffectual it let them. Mostly I donā€™t get the white grievance shit. Why? How can people get like that?

Itā€™s good to anger Nazis, right? I mean, shouldnā€™t we always be angering Nazis in every way possible?

I hadnā€™t thought about the new Wolfenstein that way. Now I really want to play it!

ā€œWolfenstein has been a decidedly anti-Nazi series since the first release more than 20 years ago. We arenā€™t going to shy away from what the game is about. We donā€™t feel itā€™s a reach for us to say Nazis are bad and un-American, and weā€™re not worried about being on the right side of history here.ā€

"Bethesda doesnā€™t develop games to make specific statements or incite political discussions. We make games that we think are fun, meaningful, and immersive for a mature audience.

ā€œIn Wolfensteinā€™s case, itā€™s pure coincidence that Nazis are marching in the streets of America this year. And itā€™s disturbing that the game can be considered a controversial political statement at all.ā€

The idea that one would even have to articulate the concept of shying away from using Nazis as villains, or feel that one should issue a press release defending the choiceā€¦

shudder

Nazis are supposed to be offended by the actions of a free society. We are supposed to offend Nazis. Itā€™s our patriotic duty!

I have trouble imagining a scenario where back when Raiders of the Lost Ark came out, people would say, ā€œHey, this is unfair how Nazis are being portrayed!ā€

In high school, I went to see Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade with a buddy from school. I remember him not liking it and as we walked to the car he said something about the portrayal of Nazis. This had to do with his mother being German and him trying to grapple with her reality vs. comic book villainy.

Well, was she just a German, or was she an actual freaking Nazi?

I mean, I tend to be less charitable than some to the normal German person during WWII, because I think it is in fact our responsibility as citizens to not let our nations do horrific things. As an American, I am partially responsible for what Trump does, and thus itā€™s my responsibility to stop him from doing terrible stuff, to the best of my ability. Even moreso for the people who actually supported him.

Same goes for Germans in Nazi Germany. Those guys had a responsibility to stop that shit from happening, and they failed. And while itā€™s nice to pretend like they all really hated it, thatā€™s a lie. It wasnā€™t some tiny minority which was going along with all that stuff. They were sold on it.

And the Nazis were fucking evil fucks.