Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

Define serious.

I mean, I’ve known people who think the Nazis were good guys. We called them racist idiots.

I think it is more of a defense of being anti-gay. See, it doesn’t mean you are like Hitler (I guess the pink triangles weren;t actually a thing)

History is irrelevant. The facts are irrelevant. There are Russian gay nazi organizations. I mean, come on.

Was Dinesh D’Souza ever NOT insane?

I mean, he wasn’t always this pants on head retarded, was he?

Maybe it happened in prison.

I suspect he was always an idiot though.

D’Souza is trying to wrest the crown of stupidest person on the internet from the gateway pundit.

This probably should go in a different thread but for me highlights how wrong some of the Democratic hand wringing is over trying to win the “white working class” with Biden (or someone like him.) Debating tax policy or government spending is an “issue.” Racism is a moral rot.

Olivia Nuzzi, too. Liberal media indeed.

Is there a word for when you feel embarrassed about your naïveté? Because I feel dumb as hell. I assumed that when Nuzzi and her down-the-middle cohorts wrote things like this glowing profile of Mike Cernovich in New York magazine, they went home and immediately took a hot shower to wash off the stink. I didn’t realize they were just writing about their friends.

Are we great again yet?

Apparently there are only 35 of them.

This is probably the best solution. If this stuff is truly beyond the pale in society- enough of a chilling effect will happen, and these folks will slink back into the shadows. They’ll still be dangerous but not as much of a threat.

Bloody fucking hell. We are so fucked.

If you ever doubt that stereotypes are true, take a look at this guy from Patriot Prayer who was arrested in Portland yesterday:

Bishop’s friend told court officials that Bishop suffers from post traumatic stress disorder after an Army injury. Bishop told court authorities that he has a traumatic brain injury, and that using medication is against his religious beliefs, according to court records. The friend also told court officials that Bishop is part of a gaming world called "War Hammer,‘’ is a certified tattoo artist and is "quiet and like a hermit,‘’ according to the court documents.

Wow. That is fucking outrageous. What happened, did one of the poles they were beating him with bounce back off his skull and hit one of the Nazis in the face? How is this kid even being considered for charges after the brutal beating he took, even if he did swing back at first. It’s called self defense.

Of course, I’m sure Fox News is painting him up to be an Antifa thug even as we speak.

There is video evidence that he may have swung the first blow in the fight. With a hammer.

I’m not linking to it because I can only find YT videos from shit sources and I don’t want to give them any clicks, but there is pretty clear video of him swinging a hammer on some dude while they are fighting over a Nazi flag.

I read that he swung at someone with a flashlight after a a neo-nazi attacked someone with a flagpole. That was this morning and I don’t have the link.

Still sounds like retaliation on the part of someone to get him brought up on charges. I saw plenty of reputable video that showed white nationalists swinging poles and sticks and other weapons at people and I don’t see anyone issuing warrants for them.

To be honest, I don’t really condone swinging objects at random Nazis (well, not publically). However, I also can’t imagine what it feels like to have hundreds of people marching through the streets of your home town who actively hate you and think you are less human than they are. I’m not sure I wouldn’t have done something similar to this kid in his position. Charging him with anything at this point is terrible optics given the beating he suffered, the death of a different protestor at the event, and the underlying belief that the justice system is already markedly racist.

Hopefully the charges are dropped since the kid turned himself in and seems to have lawyered up.