Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

I don’t want to see him get martyred, but it’s mainly because I want a steady stream of new punch gifs to brighten these dark days.

Fairly sure that was Randy Weaver, though I guess that was the “old” Nazi movement.

Meanwhile, over at Kent State…

https://twitter.com/TPUSAatKent/status/921005124947988480/photo/1

I recognize all the nouns involved, but I fully do not understand what the point of that “protest” is supposed to be.

I assume against “Free Speech Zones”?

Cause otherwise I got nothing.

They appear to protesting “safe spaces”, I guess the idea (used extremely loosely) is that only babies need a safe space.

Yep, this. The very traditional American conservative mentality that blames the victims, the poor, and the powerless for their plight, on the grounds that they aren’t tough enough/working hard enough/virtuous enough, doesn’t interact well with modern efforts to try and accommodate them. Especially in educational settings. Things like triggers warnings and safe spaces just enrage them unreasonably as they take it as an attack on the fundamental order of society and an attempt to get special treatment by lazy/unvirtuous people playing up victimhood.

Possibly a follow on to some posters that Cleveland State had to take down earlier this week.

Fuck all the shitty people in my state.

I mean… okay?

Fortunately the responses are golden.

Golden responses from diaper clad twenty somethings > hard pass ;)

Oh it’s not from the diaper wearers. Quite the opposite.

I figured, but couldn’t resist the “golden” opportunity.

https://i.imgur.com/dVDJiez.gif

Y…y…yeah let’s dress up as babies as a protest!
{turns up with a custom bag full of perfectly fitted adult diapers}

This is what happens when /pol/ leave their basement caves and tries to enact memes in real life. /b/ turns up.

Edit: I’m still laughing, they are like an performance art version of a Ben Garrison cartoon

Once again, just because it makes me smile:

Eeexxxcellent.