Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

Russian sockpuppets and emotionally damaged troglodytes need a home too, man.

Of course not, they bring in too much revenue.

Apparently they make real effort to stay just within the lines of not getting banned. They know there’s a bullseye on their head.

Also, reddit knows if it gets banned they’ll probably see those folks move somewhere else and wreck things there- a containment area is needed.

They’ve only banned a few very small subs so far. At least they finally got around to r/zoophilia so I guess that’s a step in the right direction.

I remember when one of the free speech/libertarian UKIP politicians decided to pick dogfucking as his hill to die on. Much amusement was to be had.

What about robot dogs?

If he sees a robot dog he’s fucking it right in the middle of the street. It’s a combination he wont be able to resist.

Trump supporters could watch him fuck a dog in the middle of the street and they wouldn’t care. It’s incredible, their loyalty!

Nazi Justice Warriors on the Guardian website complaining about being victimised by Wolfenstein. Very 2017.

I hope ‘LAB’ in that poll refers to ‘Labrador’

A nazi named Goldman? đŸ€”

Probably forgot he’s logged on to his Jewish sockpuppet account.

If you sort by score and read the low ones you can find the alt right who identify as Nazis and are offended.

They’re so angry!

Man, Santa’s life has taken a dark turn.

A strafing run would be appropriate. Make the world a better place and all.

This guy gets it.

That sign looks ok to me.

A “white lives matter” rally in Tennessee was canceled Saturday afternoon after white nationalists were vastly outnumbered by counterprotesters, leading to confrontations between the two groups.

The canceled white nationalist rally in Mufreesboro was to be the second of the day in Tennesseee.

At the first, in Shelbyville, white nationalists were drowned out by counterprotesters blasting the music of Beyoncé and Bob Marley and the speeches of Martin Luther King Jr.

The 30 or so white nationalists who arrived for the second rally in Murfreesboro were met by about 600 counterprotesters, according to the Tennesseean.

The League of the South, which got the permit for the rally, evidently called it off a little after 3 p.m. local time.

Can I just say I hate the fact that they use the term ‘counterprotester’? There’s no ‘counter’ there. There’s just a white nationalist rally (which, contrary to what they might claim, are actually protesting nothing), and people protesting that rally/the WN message. Fucking bullshit.

Right, the white nationalists were rallying and not, like, protesting anything. So the protesters protested the ralliers.