Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

Of course. She’s a lonely, bitter old biddy and he’s a happy man with a pillow enjoying life.

All of the words people are saying in this thread now are terrible and I don’t like it.

So build a bridge to them ;)

Ah Infowars - not only did you push Russian propaganda, you stole it…

Ugh…

This year’s slogan for the march was “We Want God,” invoking a Polish religious song discussed extensively in President Donald Trump’s July speech, in which he called Poland an example for those with “the will to defend our civilization.”

Krzsztof Bosak, a former member of Parliament from the National Movement, a small political party once formally affiliated with the ONR, said Trump’s speech was “exactly what should be said.”

When the Nazis start the next war in Europe, we’re going to be on the wrong side.

So part of Poland totally forgot who stomped them into oblivion?

I’ve read so many stories of British citizens complaining about immigrant Poles. Do these Fascist Poles not see the horrible, horrible irony?

Technically, the fascists stomped the crap out of the Polish, and then the Russians did… So really, this is double idiotic.

You’d think that would make them adverse to authoritarian viewpoints, but people are fundamentally stupid.

I just hope we’re not in the Axis in the next world war.

New campaign slogan; “Are we the baddies?”

I mean, it seems obligatory after every conflict.

I see nothing incorrect there.

lol’ing at my desk, well done @Timex

God, isn’t enough that you had the most likes in this forums history! Now you have to win even more internet points by posting this?