Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

I’m a foreign national, this is about urging regime change in a country ruled by a neonazi supremacist oligarchy. Organising the local freedom fighters to rise up is as American as apple pie.

Yep. Yep, yep, that’s the profile.

I have a college friend whose alcoholic, underemployed, untreated manic depressive, massive weight gaining self loathing was always appropriately aimed at himself…Until Obama was elected. Now he hates Muslims and believes illegal immigrants are living large on the imaginary hard work and clean living that are his genetic heritage as a WASP. There’s a whole industry running on telling him his mess of a life is someone else’s fault.

Fascist! ;P

In Westminster, Labour MP Stephen Doughty, who had tabled an urgent question to Rudd, said: “This is the president of the United States, sharing with millions inflammatory and divisive content, deliberately posted to sow hatred and division by, as the home secretary says, a convicted criminal who is facing further charges and who represents a vile fascist organisation seeking to spread hatred and violence in person and online. By sharing it, he is racist, incompetent or unthinking – or all three.”

Bradford West MP Naz Shah said: “Not only has the commander-in-tweet done this, but he has defended it, publicly chastising the British prime minister for her comments. Putting aside the question of a state visit, should he even be allowed to enter our country?”

ThisIsFine.jpg

I have no problem with Britain issuing a travel ban for anyone named Donald Trump.

Yeah, I love it. Fuck that douchebag.

Not satire.

Well, as long as they are good Aryan frauen they should be treated with the utmost respect, and cherished as mothers and homemakers.

Very surprised that these awful basement dwelling, chronic masturbating ubermensch are terrible people. Who knew?

“I thought that they only wanted to oppress brown people! I didn’t think they’d try to oppress me!”

Idiots.

Those women deserve what they get. Once you allow a group to dehumanize some people, they will simply go down their list and dehumanize more.

I mean… the openly say they think women are property. And these ladies are surprised they get treated like shit?

These people are dumb.

LOL, that sums it up nicely.

‘I never thought leopards would eat MY face,’ sobs woman who voted for the Leopards Eating People’s Faces Party

That’s Onion-worthy!

On a lighter note (probably the wrong thread but who’s counting anymore):

This piece is really amazing.