Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

In Westminster, Labour MP Stephen Doughty, who had tabled an urgent question to Rudd, said: “This is the president of the United States, sharing with millions inflammatory and divisive content, deliberately posted to sow hatred and division by, as the home secretary says, a convicted criminal who is facing further charges and who represents a vile fascist organisation seeking to spread hatred and violence in person and online. By sharing it, he is racist, incompetent or unthinking – or all three.”

Bradford West MP Naz Shah said: “Not only has the commander-in-tweet done this, but he has defended it, publicly chastising the British prime minister for her comments. Putting aside the question of a state visit, should he even be allowed to enter our country?”

ThisIsFine.jpg

I have no problem with Britain issuing a travel ban for anyone named Donald Trump.

Yeah, I love it. Fuck that douchebag.

Not satire.

Well, as long as they are good Aryan frauen they should be treated with the utmost respect, and cherished as mothers and homemakers.

Very surprised that these awful basement dwelling, chronic masturbating ubermensch are terrible people. Who knew?

“I thought that they only wanted to oppress brown people! I didn’t think they’d try to oppress me!”

Idiots.

Those women deserve what they get. Once you allow a group to dehumanize some people, they will simply go down their list and dehumanize more.

I mean… the openly say they think women are property. And these ladies are surprised they get treated like shit?

These people are dumb.

LOL, that sums it up nicely.

‘I never thought leopards would eat MY face,’ sobs woman who voted for the Leopards Eating People’s Faces Party

That’s Onion-worthy!

On a lighter note (probably the wrong thread but who’s counting anymore):

This piece is really amazing.

This was already covered somewhere on this board. It comes off very sympathetic to these Nazis. Wasn’t this the one that had an apology attached to it or was it a different one.

Ah, I think the sympathetic one was the NYT piece, wasn’t it? About some random nazi dude? This one is about the guy running the daily stormer.

This piece doesn’t come off as normalizing of the guy at all. It certainly makes him out to be pretty pathetic, but not at all normal.

He’s clearly a really fucked up guy with major mental problems.

You’re right. I feel like I read them around the same time so I mixed them up. I wasn’t very happy with this tone either. It reads as if everyone who has a hard time and tries to find themselves in the world will just fall into Nazism as if there is no other choice which isn’t really true…

Man, reading that, I couldn’t help thinking of the Gerald Kersh quote:

“There are men whom one hates until a certain moment when one sees, through a chink in their armour, the writhing of something nailed down and in torment.”