Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

It’s funny how the folks who hate Obama occasionally trot out the ‘he’s not black enough’ line. Where were they back when the one-drop rule was in force?

The first couple years of God-Emperor Armando’s reign would be sweet, but after that you’d get drunk with power and start appointing horses to the Senate and shit.

“And the neighs have it. Again.”

I’m deeply conflicted here. I oppose Armando on a lot of issues, but the rest of you are so blind you didn’t even realize the greatness of Age of Rivals when it came time to vote this year. I think I’d join his coup, hoping to sway him to my side, but after power struggles with more extreme leftist elements of the Revolutionary Command Council I’d be purged.

If the choice is between Emperor Armando and Neo Nazis, Armando gets it. I mean, not even a competition.

Lol, a herd of obstructionists.

You’d have to watch out for a coup de mane.

I’d happily take a couple of horses in the Senate over some of the folks we have in there now. You could replace all of Idaho’s representation with equines, and no one here would even notice.

We already have a horse’s ass running things, so why not literal horses? I’m on board.

E. F. Caballus for Senate, 2018.

Fuck that man, horses are terrifying. Those dead, staring eyes would remind me too much of the millions who’d need to be Gulaged to save the Republic.

What we’d have is a Parliament of Cats. Woe betide those who invest their futures in keeping things in fragile cups on countertops.

yes-president-armando-the-senator-is-right-here

I can haz continuing resolution?

Over my many years, I’ve had several cats and seen the endless stereotype yet never personally experienced it. All my cats were wonderfully behaved, delicate creatures that would avoid knocking over anything unless a fly was spotted or catnip was to be had.

Then I got my most recent cat, and literally ANYTHING on a ledge gets knocked over. Interestingly, not when I’m away; only when he knows I’m watching. First just a little nudge to make noise and get my attention, then staring at me as he knocks it off.

Why? Because cats are @$$holes, and he’s there to remind me of it. And… I still love him dearly. I blame the toxoplasmosis.

https://twitter.com/FootbaIl_Tweets/status/949859797536354305

Horses are bad? A Møøse once bit my sister… No realli!

Again! Damn the lack of LIKES!

This article was written back in the post-Charlottesville days (I know, it seems like a billion years ago), but I’m posting it here because it strikes a chord with me.

There has not in living memory been a better time to be a fascist. We live in a utopia: it just isn’t ours.
–China Miéville