Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

Iā€™d love to say this should tank Jonesā€™ popularity, but his followers are fucking idiots.

Also his ex-wife contends he is, in fact, insane.

Ya, he ainā€™t playing a character. Heā€™s nuts.

What a fucking waste of space. Sucker punching someone like that. Jesus. The video is even worse, as they are all kind of shoving eachother, and he just straight out decks that person. What a tiny dicked buffoon. I hope that forever his name is linked with that video, and he never gets a job again.

Someone even worse holds the highest office in the land, soā€¦ I wouldnā€™t count on it.

This is just a conspiracy theory concocted by lawyers to deceive the true believers.

Theyā€™d probably believe that he canā€™t control his lawyers and theyā€™re just doing it against his will, because Iā€™m fairly sure most of his followers have no idea how laws or court even works. Hell they probably show up in court and represent themselves and spout conspiracy theories if they ever end up there.

Deep state Illuminati demons control of the (((court system))), the entire case is a smear. His wife is an actress.

Fixed that for you.

Iā€¦ how is that even a thing one could try to do?

Does chili have some mind-altering effect I wasnā€™t aware of? Is there an old-wiveā€™s tale about beans? What the hell?

Maybe the chili contains the merciless peppers of Quetzalacatenango ā€¦ grown deep in the jungle primeval by the inmates of a Guatemalan insane asylum?

Iā€™d eat that.

Shane Bauer was interviewed on Democracy Now! this morning about the Berkeley stuff. Extended content forthcoming.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/alex-jones-tells-jury-his-marijuana-has-gotten-too-strong-and-says-george-soros-is-to-blame/

Just a reminder that this was during a custody hearing where his lawyer claims his insanity is a character he plays.

Pretty sure you donā€™t get to play the character in court. So much for that defense.

Amazing.

On some level, couldnā€™t this result in Jones being committed to an asylum involuntarily?

Heā€™d have to be proven to be a threat to himself or others, which is pretty hard to do unless he says heā€™s going to go shoot people or the like.

Like saying he believes other people are demons?

Didnā€™t he recently threaten Adam Schiff?

Yes. Baldwin too, I think. Honestly he makes so many insane tirades and threats itā€™s hard to keep track of them all.