Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

The ghosts of the Epstein brothers cry when memes misquote Casablanca. :(

“I’m shocked, shocked that gambling is going on here.”
“Your winnings, sir.”
“Oh, thank you. Thank you very much!”

looks like you can add sexual harassment to that list…

Never saw that coming. Never.

What a repugnant human being.

It’s all an act, people! Come on, he’s just doing a character or something! Like Colbert, only with a little Nazi asshole mixed in. I’m worried that striking him down will only make him stronger somehow.

Someone pass me a lightsaber, and I’m willing to see what happens. Preferably in the non-existent basement of a pizza place in DC.

The answer to a cockroach problem is not to let the cockroaches live and try to exist in harmony, it’s find more efficient ways to kill them. And of course, try to get rid of anything that is attracting them like garbage.

If someone chooses Alex Jones as their martyr, well they just self-selected as part of the garbage.

When you can’t even make out The Onion anymore in that dust cloud behind you:

The Koffee Kiss Kup. Only $14.8899!

Because nothing is more important than pissing off liberals!

Ben Garison is seriously gay for Trump.
I’m not joking at all. He literally wants to have gay sex with Trump.

It will be awesome to see this Nazi’s life ruined.

I dunno, it’s Florida. She probably had it on her resume.

Florida isn’t the racist hell hole you think it is.

No, I don’t think Florida is more racist than anyplace else. I just think it’s nuts there.

This is true

I’m not really qualified to dispute that.

No. It’s just that the law here is different about freedom of information.

it is the policy of this state that all state, county, and municipal records shall at all times be open for a personal inspection by any person.
— Fla. Stat. sec. 119.01(1) (1995)

That is the reason so many crazy “Florida man” stories come out.

I believe you. Go to downtown Portland and you’ll see an “Oregon man” on every block but they never get into the news.

Aren’t arrest records public info pretty much everywhere? (not that it applies here, of course)