Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

lol i no

Youā€™re the snowflake!

Is this for the Nazi thread? The Russia thread? The Liberal Stupidity thread?

All three, believe it or not.

SPLC did an investigation on the Syncretic hard left / far right ā€œanti-Imperialistā€ networks.

The article was taken down in an hour under threats from the hard left Assadists but was archived.

Why any French people give two shits about Bannon is beyond me, but I guess thereā€™s an audience for anything.

President Donald Trumpā€™s estranged adviser Steve Bannon told a far-right gathering in France on Saturday that they should handle accusations of racism with pride.

ā€œLet them call you racists,ā€ Bannon said to the French National Front Party. ā€œLet them call you xenophobes. Let them call you nativists. Wear it as a badge of honor.ā€

Last week, Bannon appeared in Rome to observe the elections and advocated for an alliance between the anti-immigrant League party and the populist Five Star Movement in Italy.

Chaos is a ladder.

Iā€™ve said it before and Iā€™ll say it again.

At least the NSDAP had fashion sense.

Fascism is on the rise in Europe, sadly. See Marie Le Pen.

It worked so well last time!

Yes, yes, but now there are brown people takinā€™ their jerbs! So itā€™s ok this time.

The story seems to be down so might have been fake. Will have to see if anything else comes out.

It would be so choice though.

Story is back up
https://usa.spectator.co.uk/2018/03/the-wild-wild-world-of-sheriff-david-clarke/

Clarke filed for divorce from his wife two weeks ago, on the day before this yearā€™s Conservative Political Action Conference. Since last year, he has been seen regularly with Hedieh Mirahmadi, a Muslim woman who has a job conducting sensitivity training with law enforcement agencies. According to her LinkedIn page, Mirahmadi was a consultant to the FBI from 2015 until June 2017.

Mirahmadi characterises her relationship as standard for a business manager to someone of Clarkeā€™s stature. But when asked to confirm or deny whether they were having an affair, Mirahmadi told Cockburn, ā€˜well, heā€™s filing for a divorce, so I donā€™t think itā€™s technically an affair. I donā€™t really want to comment on the nature of our relationship.ā€™

ā€˜Those are your words, not mine,ā€™ she added, when Cockburn asked whether their relationship was strictly professional.

This is the saddest part of that story:

In topsy-turvy Trumpland, an inmate dying in one of your jails might not be enough to destroy your reputation. But just appearing to have an extramarital affair with a Muslim may be pushing it.

Last year a mosque in the Twin Cities was bombed. It was early and fortunately no one in the mosque was hurt. No one knew who did it, but there were plenty of people on one side of the political spectrum that suggested that the worshippers did it to themselves, for attention or whatever.

They caught the guys today in Illinois, and sure enough, they are home-grown domestic terrorists of the Yā€™all Queda variety. One of the men paid 18 grand to the other two guys to go on this interstate bombing run with himā€“which makes those two professional terrorists, if not very competent. They also tried blowing up a womenā€™s clinic in IL that provided abortions; luckily that failed. The leader also tried to get hired by Trump to help build his wall.

Ok, take a close look at that mugshot. 7/7/17.

Wasnā€™t the first rodeo this guys had.