Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

Damn, it’s the Boston Tea Party all over again. First Native American costumes, and now white nationalist costumes.

There is so much crazy shit in this story.

That’s pretty much exactly the situations I’d expect white nationalists to be involved in. We’re talking about extremely marginal personalities here. If they weren’t spending most of their time goosestepping with their aryan brothers, they’d likely mostly be in jail for dealing meth. Or on the outside doing meth. Something with meth anyway.

I was just reading about that and it’s pretty crazy. Also one of them is literally a cuck apparently, because of course they are.

So, he was banging his mother-in-law? Is that right?

In the report, all four people involved in the incident recorded their occupations as “White Nationalist.”

Patty Hearst wannabes.

…the best people
…good people on both sides

I’m sure dump has a cabinet position open for him

That appears to be the case. Which doesn’t quite add up based on their ages. Parrott is in his thirties, Heimbach 26. Though it does say step daughter, so I’m guessing teen mom.

The best people.

at Parrott’s Paoli trailer home

Just economic anxiety, folks. Nothing to see here - move along.

Well if that isn’t evidence of a superior race I don’t know what is! These people are unbelievable. Is this the group that doesn’t work either, the ones that put White Nationalist as a job?

Just like crazy religious zealots always turn out to be turbo deviants, the White supremacists always turn it to be just absolutely worthless pieces of utter trash.

And this is ultimately who all Trump supporters are. You can judge a man’s character by the company he keeps.

I used to hang out with strippers and sex workers.

Well at least stripper is an actual job.

Do you think that sex workers is not an actual job?

I don’t find anything wrong with strippers and sex workers.

Well of the legal kind, maybe in some countries or NV. I guess it depends on where you’re at and whether you are a cash only business. I don’t really judge them one way or another.

White Nationalist is not a job… it doesn’t even imply you do anything at all.

Kind of the opposite, actually.