Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

Dude believes interdimensional demon pedophiles are running our government and Donald Trump is the only one who can stop them.

https://twitter.com/mslopatto/status/856609194941702144
https://twitter.com/mslopatto/status/856609876864229376

Is MRA alt-right? I’m pretty sure the Venn diagram for the two groups overlap quite a bit.

Anyway, The Daily Beast found one of the founders of The Red Pill. Surprise! It’s a New Hampshire state representative!

[quote]
The homegrown son of a preacher, 31-year-old Robert Fisher is a Republican who represents New Hampshire’s Belknap County District 9. In addition to his legislative duties, Fisher owns a local computer-repair franchise, and in his spare time, seems to have created the web’s most popular online destination for pickup artistry and men’s rights activists, The Red Pill, according an investigation by the Daily Beast.

An investigation into Fisher’s online aliases found a trail of posts linking the lawmaker to the username Pk_atheist, the creator of The Red Pill—an online Reddit community of nearly 200,000 subscribers that promotes itself as a “discussion of sexual strategy in a culture increasingly lacking a positive identity for men.”[/quote]

[quote]
It’s possible that now, four-and-a-half years after Red Pill’s founding, Fisher may regret his creation. When reached for comment by phone, Fisher denied participation in the Red Pill forum, claiming not to know what The Red Pill was. Though he did say he had heard of the men’s rights movement, he said he hadn’t heard of PUA. “What is a pickup artist?” he asked.

Within hours of contacting Rep. Fisher, and after delivering by email a summary of his apparent connections to The Red Pill kingpin, his two primary Reddit usernames had been wiped, and four blogs connected to him were deleted or made private. He has not returned additional requests for comment.[/quote]

Anyone remember that southpark episode where they refine fag to mean obnoxious dickheads? I think it was mainly obnoxious bikers in that case.

I feel like the insult really needs to be redefined as it has many times thus far, and attached to the alt right and fascist movement.

Cause when I hear the word faggot, I don’t think of gay people. I think of people like alt righters.

It’s been nice knowing you all.

Or you know. Wednesday will happen.

What did FEMA ever do to anyone?

It will only happen because of the brave souls who got them on the record to deny it. Now they wouldn’t dare do it … because people who would be fine killing 10 million people for some obscure political reason would be terrified of a website calling them out.

Yeah. That’s logical.

Dude, EVERYONE KNOWS™ that they’ve set up camps to “deal with” the brave Patriots who are keeping the “ZOG” from taking over. It’s all over Breitbart dontcha know.

(Did I get all that right?)

I can literally see a FEMA base right now through my living room window, so I guess I’ve got front row seats to whatever will (not) happen.

askew glance … Ok now we need to know what color sticker they have put on your mailbox? RED? BLACK?

Taupe–why?

https://www.mrconservative.com/2014/02/32196-obama-administration-keeping-list-of-future-fema-detainees/

When was the nuke supposed to happen? It’s like 10:30 and no false flag yet.

I want to know who was the genius responsible for putting an agency that couldn’t successfully bring bottled water to hurricane victims in charge of rounding up over 200 million people and putting them into camps.

On the other hand, if you’ve got a bunch of round blue stickers and you know where your alt-right conspiracy-believing friends and relatives live… Imagine the fun when they realize FEMA has identified them as sheeple.

This is amazing

Check the whole thread.

Update on The Red Pill lawmaker from New Hampshire.

[quote]
A state legislator identified in an online report as a creator of a misogynistic website that espouses contempt for women admitted Tuesday he has said “some injudicious things about the opposite sex following a bad breakup.”

But Rep. Robert Fisher, R-Laconia, said that many of the posts attributed to him in a story published on The Daily Beast website are untrue or taken out of context. Those, he said, include a post on a 2008 message board post, in which he allegedly wrote: “I’m going to say it. Rape isn’t an absolute bad, because the rapist I think probably likes it a lot. I think he’d say it’s quite good, really.”

Fisher, in a statement provided to WMUR, called it a “gross misquote.”

“Of course rape is a horrible crime,” Fisher said. “That was an out-of-context quote from a nearly decade-old debate about the failings of moral relativism. This kind of journalistic malpractice does a disservice not only to me, but to the women and men who are victimized, by perpetuating a false notion that the government doesn’t care what happens to them. This discourages them from coming forward, which emboldens perpetrators to harm others.”[/quote]

“It was just a joke bro!”

[quote]
“Here’s my message to the public: I am not disappearing. I will continue to stand strong for men’s rights and the rights of all, and I intend on introducing new legislation in 2018 to push back in the New Hampshire courts and finally bring relief for New Hampshire parents and citizens who face these very real but under-reported issues.”[/quote]

[quote]
In his email, Fisher wrote that while he was in his early 20s, he “went through some very uncomfortable experiences that I do not wish to detail publicly, except to say that false rape accusations became a very real concern of mine.

“I know it’s not something most people think about, but I lived through a nightmare situation. That sort of experience wasn’t easy for me, it brought me to a very low place in my life. It was only natural for me to try to seek out support. I have since come out the other side much stronger and smarter, and am glad that I’m in a position in Concord that can help others who have suffered.”

Fisher said he would not address “every supposed ‘statement’ being attributed to me, but those who know me can read for themselves and judge if that sounds like something I believe. Like anyone, I’ve said some injudicious things about the opposite sex following a bad breakup, but the conclusions the author attempts to draw border on slanderous.

“I’m disappointed that this sort of attack has replaced real news, but it strengthens my position and resolve that fighting for equal rights is more important today than ever. Some in the media seem to enjoy trying to make big issues from out-of-context quotes and wielding them to try and destroy their political adversaries rather than shining light on the underlying tough issues people face,” Fisher wrote.[/quote]

“Okay, maybe I meant it at the time, but I was in a bad place! Bitches, amirite?”

It’s possible that the quote was taken out of context, but unless I saw the full post, I’d think it’s likely not based on his general pattern of actions.

This guy compiled a bunch of his Red Pill quotes before they were wiped.

Lots more there. He’s scum.

New Hampshire is the South of the North. My wife grew up in Laconia. No exaggeration, half her graduating class is in prison or dead.