Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

I remember one time KevinC took his family to Sea World. They were watching Shamu the whale when KevinC got splashed. So KevinC yells, ‘I’m KevinC and no one gets me wet!’ So he climbs into the tank, grabs Shamu, and throws the whale into the audience, splashes him and yells, ‘How do you like it?’ And then damn if KevinC didn’t step in there and finish the show.

That’s definitely how I remember the story.

Did I ever tell you about the time KevinC took me out to go get a drink with him? We go off looking for a bar and we can’t find one. Finally, KevinC takes me into a vacant lot and says, ‘Here we are.’ Well, we sat there for a year and a half. Sure enough, someone constructed a bar around us. Well, the day they opened it, we ordered a shot, drank it, and then burnt the place to the ground. KevinC yelled over the roar of the flames, ‘Always leave things the way you found them!’

This thread has taken us to some odd locales.

Hahaha, I’m dying over here. Thanks for the laughs, guys. :)

This might be the greatest thing I’ve read all week.

I almost spit my drink out, lol

Then let me buy you a round!!

Meth was routinely given to soldiers and pilots for generations in the US armed forces until modafinil was invented.

There’s a Youtuber I used to watch who opened old rations and ate them, even stuff going back to WWI (some hard tac from Civil War too!). At any rate, he had some rations from Vietnam and yep - there were the meth pills.

I mean, besides the horrible conditions they were in, and awful stuff they saw - they got drugged up by the armed forces too. No wonder they came back all messed up.

BTW modafinil is not the total cake-walk many make it out to be. I’ve taken it to try to get my sleep schedule re-oriented and it is harsh on my heart, bp, and brain.

Google SNL Bill Brasky. It’s not mine. :)

Bill Brasky?

BILL BRASKY?

Ah hell, son.

Did I ever tell you about the time I went horseback riding with Brasky, but there weren’t any horses around? Well, Brasky throws a saddle on my back and rides me around Wyoming for three days. Well, wouldn’t you know it, my stamina increases with each day and I develop tremendous leg muscles. So anyway, Brasky decides to enter me in the Breeders’ Cup, right, under the name Turkish Delight. And I’m running in second place, and I’m running and I break my ankle! They’re about to shoot me. Then someone from the crowd yells out, God bless him, “Don’t shoot him, he’s a human!”

My favorite has always been:

“We ordered a giant cake for Brasky’s bachelor party, and he ate the whole thing before we could tell him there was a stripper in it.”

Umm, is this guy the new Chuck Norris or something?

Technically the Bill Brasky series of sketches from SNL predates the Norris meme by almost a decade.

May I say fuck Chuck Norris up the ass with a pineapple?

Sure. If possible, a rusty pineapple.