Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

“Even if you fuck goats to prove a larger point, you’re still a goatfucker.”

OMG that’s hilarious

Has this come up yet?

Just FYI, the pictures were done for a Jewish life magazine. Written about Jews, by Jews, and meant for a Jewish readership.

I think they’re distasteful pictures, but I’m not going to speak for Jews. I assume some found it funny.

That seems very relevant, thanks for mentioning. I hate when the brigading starts without actual relevant info.

Not that it isn’t deserved here or in other cases, I just think it’s good to know these things.

I don’t find Rosanne funny at all, but I do enjoy a lot of very offensive humor. I’m not going to grab a torch for an offensive joke made in bad taste.

Now, if she ended up being an avowed Nazi and wants to bring back the concentration camps, that’s another matter entirely.

I think Roseanne (80s incarnation) was a great show. Dunno about the new one.

Anyway, I’m fresh outta outrage for this one.

I love the irony of Trumpsters embracing Roseanne Barr as some kind of hero when they uniformly lambasted her years ago for “singing” the national anthem horribly at a ballgame and then spitting at the end of it. I mean, the woman blatantly disrespected the anthem, but I guess she didn’t kneel, so it’s cool.

There might be something else going on. I just can’t put my finger on it…

-SadleyBradley just beat me to it.

I can’t for the life of me think what it could be…

The original show was on during a time when I didn’t watch TV. But yesterday I saw a NewsHour report on the new show that didn’t seem to favor one side over the other, like you’d get with other cracker barrel celebs like Larry the Cable Guy.

Did you ever see the 1957 movie A Face in the Crowd, starring a pre-television Andy Griffith? It’s an amazing dissection of populist politics and how they can be turned to manipulate voters. It’s a very timely movie now, as the main character becomes kingmaker to an isolationist, America first candidate. Griffith is marvelous in it — had no idea he was such a good actor.

Known crazy person acts crazy. Hard to get too excited about it.

I think the bigger issue for most is that ABC is hiring said crazy person. And she is fucking crazy.
Like chemtrails are real and pizzagate is real and Hillary is a cannibal crazy.

The original show sucked really bad toward the end. I mean, Jim Varney was a guest star bad.

SOMETHING BIG IS BREWING GIRD YOUR LOINS!!!
(obligatory /s)

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/04/04/599536056/tennessee-lawmakers-decline-again-to-advance-measure-denouncing-neo-nazis

It’s just so hard.

Beaver Dam resident Benjamin Morrow was killed when his apartment blew up. Inside, rescue workers found a “homemade explosives laboratory” where he made the explosive out of peroxide.

A newly uncovered search warrant for electronic records says that Morrow had documents “concerning white supremacy groups.” He also had two rifles, a scope, a handgun, hundreds of rounds of ammunition and a bullet-proof helmet and vest.

According to his loving obituary, Morrow was a devoted Baptist educated at a Christian college in Pensacola, Florida. Before blowing himself up with a homemade bomb, he worked for a pharmaceutical company and a food producer.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/minnesota-man-blew-building-bomb-kept-stash-white-supremacist-literature/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=im&utm_tracker=1737131x84899

Well, what have Nazis ever done to us? It’s not like we fought a world war against them, or anything.