Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

The guy essentially said that he hates blacks. Amazing. Frightening.

Yea, but “errebuddy haets errebuddy,” so it’s cool.

Meanwhile in Georgia.

Whats with all these fat cops in tactical gear? Why are they even equipped for a war zone?

Because half the people there want to start a race war.

And yet those aren’t the people having guns pointed at them.

In fact, they were kicking out journalists at the behest of said people.

They’re from that town’s police department and many of them are members of the KKK/alt right.

It is time for those that work forces to play dress-up.

Some of those who burn crosses…

OK, no joke, when I saw the photo @ShivaX posted, my brain’s initial split-second interpretation was that this was Georgia the country. I saw a bunch of people in military gear pointing rifles and I thought maybe Russia was up to something again (didn’t recall what thread I was in).

The police forces in this country are completely out of control.

I can’t believe I messed up the lyric, that album was always playing back in the 90’s. I shall listen to some Bombtrack as penance.

Also, this generation needs a Rage Against The Machine.

So, uh, i guess Kanye West is all caught up with the lunatic Trump Fringe now?

It’s fun seeing him go from enemy of the right for calling GWB racist to being a hero for supporting an actual racist.

At this point, “The family Guy” portrayal of James Woods is significantly less crazy than the actual person.

Sadly we can’t lure him into a box with candy… or wait… has anyone tried?

James Woods gets the people who don’t understand the use of vaccines person of the year award. One of my Facebook friends, an extended family member, gets number two. She probably posts 2-3 times a month about being fine with vaccines as long as parents have a CHOICE, and of course she would choose not to. It’s always like that too… all in CAPS. And the MEMES,omg the anti-vax memes.

When I first found out about his craziness I was so bummed.

This sounds like the most polite anti-Nazi chant I’ve ever heard.