Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

LOL so Malathor is arguing that Kanye West isnā€™t a lunatic?
Iā€™m assuming that he has no idea who Kanye West is, up until the point where he wore a Trump hat?

Yeah, I guess I should clarify that, Kanye is in unquestionably crazy, but heā€™s not, like, chaotic neutral crazy. Heā€™s functioning within a context.

Heā€™s a great musician. Why anyone should care about the rest is beyond me

Orson Scott Card wrote some decent books, but heā€™s got shitty, religious nutjob political views; I care about that so that I donā€™t make the mistake of giving him even more money to spend oppressing gay people :)

And yet, Orson Scott Card and CJ Cherryh are the two people most responsible for making me realize I was being close-minded towards gay people, and I should try to change my view.

I still get whiplash from being reminded about his political views. That someone can write Enderā€™s Game and Speaker for the Dead, and yet be bigoted, is justā€¦ so bizarre.

I didnā€™t mean in that sense. If you want to deny someone your money because you find them objectionable, thatā€™s fine. I just donā€™t know why Kanyeā€™s opinion about Trump matters in any political discussion. Except of course that we are a vapid, celebrity-obsessed society.

This is why I used Half Price Books when I got them for my son; buying used nets the author diddly squat. I suppose it takes one more used book out of circulation and could ostensibly encourage a person looking for it to buy new, but I figure the odds are slim.

That pic never gets old. It feels like Trump is some sort of haunting ghost thatā€™s wailing at the kid in an attempt to drain him of levels.

More like sanity to me.

Itā€™s because trump/Kanye donā€™t read that they are dumb.

Kanye being all #MAGA doesnā€™t surprise me in the least. Unlike George W Bush, Trump doesnā€™t hate black people (well, just the icky ones that live in his building).

Iā€™m seriously amazed by the fact that fills like malathor are now in league with Kanye West.

Itā€™s so crazy.

I mean, itā€™s freaking Kanye West.

Itā€™s like there is literally nothing they wonā€™t defend out of pure partisanship, no matter how absurd.

I honestly thought he was making fun of Kanye Westā€™s absurdity, but only now do i see that there are a maybe number of right wing drones who all love Kanye West now.

Trump only tolerates black people who ā€œknow their place.ā€ If you dare question your white overlords then youā€™re on his shitlist.

The mind boggles.

I assume he hated him for the comments about GWB, but now heā€™s a heroā€¦ because reasons.

They are like Trump, they donā€™t care about anything except if you are on their team.

As long that Dear Leader says youā€™re good, youā€™re good. This only lasts until Dear Leader changes his mind.