Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

Live Free or Die, buddy.
/s

(<-- Not a native though so it’s ok.)

Here in Vermont, we heartily agree that New Hampshire is Alabama North, but with much worse food.

(More thread derail)
I’ve been here on and off since the 80’s, and NH is much less conservative now than when we first moved here (and it’s also much more crowded, which sucks.) But back then the Union Leader > all, and there was little to no chance that a Dem could get elected to Congress (or Governor for that matter.) Clinton (just barely) won the state in November and although the entire Congressional delegation is D, we are now in another Red State phase (R’s control all of state gov’t) - which i can’t figure out.

Anyway, having also lived in VT I’m totally on board that it (VT) is easily the best state.

Edit to add: Just for the record, NH is the 2nd least religious state in the country (just barely behind VT) so there’s hope yet.

More info:

It’s also clear that multiple groups had planned to converge at the annual family-focused event, including far-right agitators.

One of the organizers of an April 2 “Rally for Trump and Freedom” in Vancouver, Wash., which ended in a large brawl and police arrests of several anti-fascist (“antifa”) protesters, announced his plans to crash the event yesterday.

The organizer, Joey Gibson, frequently posts online videos in which he rants about “free speech” while standing in front of his firearms and an American Revolutionary War flag.

“We’ve got a lot more people coming down now on Saturday because of the threats you guys are making,” Gibson tells his antifa foils in an April 24 video, before making a threat of his own: “Saturday can be an awesome day or a horrible day. It could turn into a Berkeley, OK? I was in Berkeley. You don’t want that, trust me. Just leave us alone, don’t tread on us, no one gets hurt.”

Remember: tracking domestic terrorists isn’t worth our time.

Oh, look. Milo and the intersection of YouTubers.

[quote]
Initially, Yiannopolos will be the company’s main talent. “I’m the proof of concept,” he said, but added that he hoped to eventually expand the company. “The thing about me is that I have access to a talent pipeline that no one else even knows about. All the funniest, smartest, most interesting young YouTubers and all the rest of them who hate feminism, who hate political correctness. This generation that’s coming up, it’s about 13, 14, 15, now have very different politics than most other generations. They love us. They love me, and I’m going to be actively hunting around for the next Milo.”[/quote]

Maybe Milo shouldn’t be talking about 13, 14, and 15 year olds. Just sayin’.

"They love me, and I’m going to be actively hunting around for the next Milo.”

Ewww…

Whilst there’s still some links between centre left and centre right I’d recommend a gun thread so the lefties can get good advice on how to stay alive in The Kingdom of Trumpusa

Now, it appears Yiannopoulos is looking to turn that army into a business. He announced on his Facebook page Friday that he has raised $12 million for the new media venture, dubbed Milo Inc.

For anyone hoping for some peace and quiet in the wake of violent tensions between campus protestors and supporters of right-wing speakers, Milo has some unfortunate news for you.

In comments provided to Tina Nguyen at Vanity Fair, the new company will be dedicated to “making the lives of journalists, professors, politicians, feminists, Black Lives Matter activists, and other professional victims a living hell.”

https://twitter.com/BostonGlobe/status/858534184222154752

http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2017/04/29/with-trump-power-white-power-groups-trying-build-alliances/TWBhYFbyRaozMGnlCN6xIM/story.html

On Saturday, members of several white-supremacist groups filled Main Street in Pikeville, Ky., for a march and rally. The event was organized by the Nationalist Front, along with the Traditional Workers Party, and other pro-white supremacy groups.

Dozens of police in riot gear were deployed to keep peace at the event, as several dozen people massed for a counterdemonstration organized by the left-wing group Anti-Fascist Action. Some downtown businesses and the county courthouse closed Saturday.

The white-power groups say their common goal is protecting the white race at a time when the Census Bureau projects whites will be a minority within three decades.

Watchdog groups that track hate organizations doubt whether the National Front can build on its united movement. They say the alliance now lists 11 member groups, about half the number it had when it was formed.

“These things never last,” said Heidi Beirich, director of the hate-monitoring Intelligence Project at the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Beirich said that while white supremacists have been emboldened by President Trump’s election, such groups have been trying on and off for decades to merge, generally to appear larger than they really are.

But leaders say there’s a difference this time: Matthew Heimbach, a spokesman for the Nationalist Front, said US white nationalists are trying to follow the example of far-right European groups that have learned to work together rather than bicker over ideology, theology, and organizational structure.

The vicious irony is, of course, that if any of the “fronts” or coalitions are successful at getting any power, they will immediately turn on each other in a “Night of the Long Knives” fashion. As sure as day follows night.

That still didn’t turn out well for 6 million Jews and other minorities (not to mention the estimated 50-80 million killed during WW2.)

Well, that sort of goes without saying. My point is more that these right-wing yahoos are deluding themselves if they think they can actually work together in the long run. These movements are too violent, too destructive, and too paranoid for that.

Fun fact, Matthew Heimbach is a worthless piece of white trash who lives in a rusted out trailer.

Not even joking. That is a fact.
http://us.static.lalalay.com/upload/images/real/2016/12/10/matthew-heimbach-who-runs-the-traditionalist-worker-party-at-home-in-paoli-ind-with-his-son-and-wife_642682_.jpg

White supremacy indeed.

These guys are always the most worthless examples of white people.

Pretty much coincides with most white supremacists I’ve known.

How are we still OK with mocking and shaming poor white people like this!? Criticize his actions and his language, but “poor white trash” is an appellation that should go into the trash bin of history along with “lazy Mexicans” and Blackface.