Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

Yeah, originally the tweet he was responding to was removed, and after seeing the tweet later, it seemed he was talking about rich people.

Elon Musk is definitely the first person Iā€™d put in the ā€œsuper rich guy most likely to turn into a supervillianā€ category.

Itā€™s pretty funny that I think the same thing. I mean if anyone is going to try to use AI to rule the world and have minions, it seems like itā€™ll be this guy. Iā€™ve not heard great things about how he treats his workers too, but yeah Iā€™ve not seen a Neo Nazis vibe from him. Pretty sure he just thinks most the world are just exploitable plebs.

Yeah, no Nazi vibe from him, but would you be shocked if one day you woke up to a tweet from him saying that he thinks Thanos was right and heā€™s ordered his army of murderbots to cull 50% of the population?

Deadly traps I can believe in!

Well, this is basically the entire Republican party at this point:

Afaik Elon Musk is very anti general AI.

Murder bots require a very specific sort of AI, so that would be fine though.

And in case the significance is lost, ABC just canceled one of the few ratings dynamos on their roster over the racist tweets of one of its stars.

That isā€¦something. Kudos to them.

She is such a repugnant human being. Good for ABC.

On the other hand, they DID give her the show reboot so cancelling it just offsets that idiotic idea.

Iā€™m going to guess that Channing Dungey, the executive in charge of programming at ABC, held her nose when a Roseanne reboot was pitched to her. Iā€™m gonna guess she was able to look the other way when those ratings came in. And Iā€™m going to guess that when Roseanne just wouldnā€™t shut up, she tried to play it off.

But then came that tweet storm today, comparing a successful, powerful African American woman to an ape. And then Channing Dungey, the first African American woman to run a network, said to the rest of the board at ABC/Disney: ā€œAll right assholes. Weā€™re done.ā€

Something tells me Roseanne was on a short leash from the start. At this point, any network has to have clauses for social media and PR disaster actions.

Mental illness, not even once.

Iger has Dungeyā€™s back.