Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

Ok, it doesn’t actually have to do with Nazis, but I would just like to say that in these troubled times, any headline about a “Bavarian Uprising” is a bit unsettling.

https://www.politico.eu/article/angela-merkel-races-to-quell-bavarian-uprising-horst-seehofer-migrants-refugees/

Also, a bit of slightly encouraging news…

This shouldn’t be surprising. But just like those party affiliation charts that show the decline in people categorizing themselves as Republican, it’ll go back up in the run up to 2020.

monty-python-youre-no-fun-anymore

Hey, remember when Hannity, O’Reilly, et al mocked Obama supporters for “worshipping their messiah”?

https://i.imgur.com/hiqvR7L.jpg

bolding mine.

I like how they never just stop at mere projection, but amplify it by a factor of ten.

Also, RIP Melania

These right-wing losers can’t even spell.

Clearly that’s a crisis vehicle? A truck actor?

I’m sure there are good people on both sides.

Inside every lie there is a grain of truth. That is indeed a truck.

Fuck this guy.

Pistolis belonged to a white supremacist group and was found bragging online about the violence he carried out during the August rally, at which one demonstrator died.

He has been sentenced to 28 days of confinement, a reduction of two ranks to E-1, and the forfeiture of two-thirds of his pay for a month.

Vasillios has seven days to submit a request for clemency to the convening officer, the Marines said.

But apparently he still gets to stay a Marine.

Two other Marines were arrested in May 2017 for flying a white supremacist banner at a pro-confederate rally in North Carolina, according to veterans news site Task & Purpose.

Marine Corps officials told Task & Purpose that one of those Marines, Sgt. Michael Chesny, has been administratively separated from the service, while the other, Staff Sgt. Joseph Manning, was discharged in December.

Good. But why can’t they kick out Pistolis too? If we’re going to have zero tolerance about stuff in this country, I’d like to start by having zero tolerance on ethnic intolerance.

Yeah, they booted the cadet who supported communism but they let the racist who bragged about violence stay.

https://www.npr.org/2018/06/21/622144455/white-civil-rights-rally-approved-for-d-c-in-august?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20180621

The Q on the man’s t-shirt refers to the right-wing conspiracy theory known as “The Storm” that has thousands of adherents online. The theory goes like this: President Trump is not actually under investigation for possible collusion with Russian officials in 2016, but rather he is secretly working overtime to dismantle a global network of Satanic pedophiles involving some of the most powerful global elites and to share information about this secret project.
And as crazy as all of that sounds, it apparently didn’t stop anyone on the Trump advance team from giving someone advertising this theory front-row VIP access at last night’s rally.
Followers of the conspiracy theory claimed that Trump gesturing to the cheering man wearing the QAnon shirt was irrefutable proof that the theory is real.

I forget, is this where we talked about Rosanne?

Wow they pulled a Hogan Family on her.

Well, is she?!

There’s always Christopher Plummer.

Yeah, I know, I didn’t think of that joke first either…

Fwiw, I wasn’t calling you out. I just want Sandy Duncan to get work.

A noble cause.