Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

Can we bring in Kevin James somehow?

Same sex marriage ;)

But this guy is totally not a fascist.

He’s just saying it to provoke humorless liberals, in the manner of a deliciously politically incorrect gadfly!

Seems like Milo is desperately trying to stay relevant, as the news focus has left him behind

In the event that anyone thinks (Popehat’s Marc) Randazza isn’t an asshole:

I do like Milo Yiannopolous,

Presented with as much context as he did in his post.

Because the ability to shitpost across the country is a more sacred right than literally anything.

I think everyone thinks Randazza is an asshole. Probably even Randazza.

“Is not incorrect” vs “correct.” That editor is an asshole.

Someone at DHS is a Nazi. The “14 words” is a stretch, but who the hell uses 88 in a ratio?

The “14 words” are frequently used in conjunction with the number 88 because “H” is the eighth letter of the alphabet and therefore 88 becomes “HH” which stands for “Heil Hitler.

… even skeptical Twitter users were in agreement about the following line, “On average, out of 88 claims that pass the credible fear screening, fewer than 13 will ultimately result in a grant of asylum.”

It’s a weird number and with this administration, I suspect there are several Nazis members in various government groups; Nazis who are open about their views.

This is my shocked face: :|

DHS is authoritarian security theater for terrified suburban white people in the best of times.

This is good to read. Sounds like shining a spotlight on these alt-right groups showed just how ridiculous they are.

In one message last May, Kessler said that he and his fellow planners should make the upcoming rally “more of a free speech thing” and bring in “nonwhite speakers” to balance out white nationalists. But he went on to say only “certain nonwhites” would qualify.

“It’s pro-white, American First,” Kessler said in a series of messages. “This isn’t a ‘conservative’ event. Please stop considering random based black guys.”

Elsewhere in the chat logs, Kessler and his associates debate the “Jewish question,” as it’s often called within white-supremacist circles — the question of whether, and how, Jewish people can be part of their “pro-white” movement.

“TBH, I fucking hate the way being pro-white and anti-Jew have become so intertwined,” Kessler said on May 13. “If these rich and powerful Jews weren’t attacking me I wouldn’t care one way or the other.”

I’ll take all the good news I can get.

It’s so tough these days being a leader of a racist group. He should really start a diary of all his struggles.

Like, some kind of memoir about his fight.

My Defense… no not right
My War… too aggressive
My Battle
My Troubles
My Solitude

Oh, I got it

My Struggle. Think it could catch on?

I’d like to warn everyone that this discussion is getting a tad uncivil. Please pull it back.

The guy just wants to start a conversation about preserving Christian white culture in America.

We owe it to ourselves, nay, to America itself, to hear him out.

I’ve always wondered why all of these “pro-white” groups insist on taking on Nazi rhetoric and symbolism.

Why not create a pro-Western European culture group and be done with it? Isn’t that their stated goal?