Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

Because they are Nazis?

Exactly.

The reason why these groups adopt nazi symbols is because they are identifying with it and want like-minded individuals to join under this common flag.

Don’t let them fool you. If they found a way to eliminate the world of everyone who isn’t 100% white, which would include some of them I’m sure, even if they excluded the Jewish groups now, they would be next. These are awful people. They’re only dealing with optics because they have to. We know what happens when they believe they are unstoppable.

Also, say what you will, but the Nazis were branding geniuses. They ruined a thousands-of-years-old religious symbol, staged the greatest mass rallies this side of the Rolling Stones, and had snappy Hugo Boss outfits to boot.

Man, it was quite bizarre to be in India for Diwali, and have the swastika be everywhere.

That’s totally a ‘me’ problem, not ‘them’ problem. They’re not the ones who screwed it up for most people.

They’re all over the place in Bali, too. There’s even a Swastika Hotel.

Somebody call Jake and Elwood

LOL

Am I hopelessly naive in being encouraged by Mr. Cruz’s statement?

I’ll take what I can get. Hell, Donald Trump, of all people, actually condemned violence against journalists today. Whether he believes it or not, this shit needs to be said. Now go condemn those fucking nazis, Mr. President.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/394833-trump-on-annapolis-shooting-attack-shocked-the-conscience-of-our

“This attack shocked the conscience of our nation and filled our hearts with grief,” Trump said at a White House event celebrating his tax-cut law. “Journalists, like all Americans, should be free from the fear of being violently attacked while doing their job.”

I can’t help but wonder what he might have said if it were a Charlottesville nazi vs a CNN office somewhere. But that’s just my pessimism.

Later on Friday, the president added, “I have a lot of respect for the press."

No. No, you don’t.

Also, they’re having a 6-month anniversary celebration of the tax cut law? Who’s paying for that I wonder? Oh, wait, no, I don’t wonder. It’s me.

Only insofar as he’s been secretly begging for approval and respect from the New York Times since about 1986.

Apparently we’re gonna start giving catchy nicknames to the white women running around threatening and calling the police on black kids. Meet Pool Patrol Paula.

No word on what it is that actually upset her, but don’t take her language too seriously. It’s probably just trolling.

The police concluded that Sebby-Strempel was “clearly the aggressor” in the “unprovoked assault,” according to the report.

The story doesn’t end there. When officers arrived at her home with a warrant for her arrest on Monday, she pushed one detective into a wall, injuring his knees, and bit a second detective on the arm, breaking the skin, according to the Dorchester County Sheriff’s Office.

In that particular one, there’s not a lot of bad stuff.

What do you mean not a lot of bad stuff?

The video clip itself didn’t have anything really bad in it. It didn’t have any racial slurs or anything. Having a lady yell at kids to get out of there isn’t really that word, given i had that same thing happen to me when i was a kid and we got rowdy at a pool.

The attacking cops was probably not a smart move for her.

She allegedly assaulted him, slapped him. She assaulted a child. That’s one of the reasons the cops were there. You saw the part where the camera goes all over the place, where she hit him?

Allegedly isn’t the same thing as real evidence. The swat she takes at the camera isn’t assault, in my opinion.

The police decided otherwise. I think you’ve set your bar so high that you expect the only unacceptable outcome now is what, death, maiming,… these are kids. These people should not be touching them. She had no reason to strike him or the camera. They were leaving. And no one has suggested these kids were unruly; why do you think they were?

Yeah “swatting” a teenager is assault, sorry. You can’t just run around swatting at people. Can you imagine if it wasn’t a crime? Swatting a waitress for taking too long to bring your drinks? Etc

I think the issue is that there is no evidence of racism in the video. Sometimes, assholes are just assholes, not racist assholes. I’m not clear on whether the kids weren’t supposed to be there, or whether she assumed that because they’re black kids.

As for swatting at someone, meh. Yes, that’s a crime. But this particular one wasn’t particularly violent or dangerous, and it doesn’t seem worthy of real outrage.

However, she also bit a cop. So, it seems likely that the video doesn’t show the extent of her crazy. As Nesrie pointed out, the police did arrest her. When the police arrest the middle aged white woman and not the black teenager, that suggests she’s a real piece of work.