Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

That’s just what he said when he wanted to keep his kids.

They used to be on the radio late at night, when only other nutjobs were awake. Like Art Bell. Now the crazies are up and at 'em 24/7.

All we need are two Democrats out there planning a civil war and Alex Jones’ tweet is technically true on its face.

So Armando and one other, any takers?

You’re not, and neither am I. This is the part where we lock ourselves in a room to read Plato, and then when they come knocking with the pitchforks we turn around with a wry smile and say, “You fools. You bloody fools.”

kzsCk

“No,” Rauner answered when asked if voters should instead cast a ballot for Lipinski, according to WCIA TV. “The one thing I will say is the person, that guy, Johnson or whatever his name is, should not be on the ballot.”

In February, the governor said, “There is no room for Neo-Nazis in American politics. I condemn this man in the strongest possible terms.”

Rauner on Tuesday said the party did what it could to stop Jones. “I called [on] him to get out and he should be out, and we should have somebody run against him,” Rauner said during a stop in central Illinois. “There is no room, as I said right immediately when he snuck on there, there is no room in our politics for a person like that.”

So: There is no room in our politics for a Nazi. But vote Democrat? Let’s not go nuts.

It’s so hard to be a Nazi these days. Jeez!

Noted bastion of LEFTIST thought Poland.

I guess these countries haven’t heard, we’re supposed to sit down and listen to racists now… or something.

Reading this right before I go to bed. Nice dreams.

Couldn’t find this in a search.

“Michael Miselis — a University of California, Los Angeles doctoral student with a U.S. government security clearance to work on sensitive research for a prominent defense contractor, member of The Rise Above Movement, a Southern California group that expresses contempt for Muslims, Jews, and immigrants (RAM).”

This is the rally at Charlottesville where the psycho drove the car into people. The “both sides thing”. Miselis was arrested for assault but not charged for “insufficient evidence”. There is video of him jumping in the fray.

Northrop Grumman declined to comment but story being picked up by others.

http://www.startribune.com/white-nationalist-says-he-was-blocked-from-entering-europe/487510021/

Spencer said Iceland authorities told him that they stopped him due to a “dictate” from the Polish government. In November, Poland’s state-run news agency PAP said Polish authorities banned Spencer from entering 26 countries in Europe’s visa-free Schengen area for five years.

(Facebook link).

It’s his country, guys.

You know someone’s patriotic when they try to wear a flag on their head.

He “apologized.”

http://thehill.com/homenews/395849-white-man-apologizes-after-cursing-neighbors-for-playing-latin-music-on-fourth-of

But Lappin added that he sometimes wished his neighbors "would assimilate more. I hear them playing [Spanish language] music in the backyard all the time and it doesn’t bother me. Because of the day and what July 4th means to me, I felt disrespected.”

I mean really, why can’t they listen to true American music like The Beatles, Rolling Stones, or some good 'ole BTO (Canadian)?!

It’s becoming more and more clear to me why so many Trumpists define themselves simply by triggering the Left. They appear to have been living in a constantly triggered state for a very long time.

Someone speaks in Spanish? TRIGGERED!
Black kid at your pool? TRIGGERED!
Black kid selling water? TRIGGERED!
Black athlete getting political? TRIGGERED!
Two guys walking down the street holding hands? TRIGGERED!
Someone says “Happy Holidays” instead of “Merry Christmas”? TRIGGERED!

Maybe we shouldn’t have conquered half of Mexico if we didn’t want to be influenced by their culture…

Astute. They appear to feast on their resentments while the rest of us get on with our goddamn lives.