Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

Yep. I’ve long thought that Trump’s base is mostly people who become enraged when they have to “press 1 for english.”

It’s a good thing they aren’t snowflakes like the libs.

A lot of his supporters have fallen prey to media outlets which based their business model upon enraging people who really had no reason to be enraged.

A lot of them are reasonably wealthy, upper middle class retirees. They have very little to be legitimately mad about.

So people like O’Reilly made up totally nonsensical bull to be upset about, like people saying “happy holidays”.

It’s entirely contrived nonsense that drives much of their base.

But have very little to do, period. Which is the problem. Rage fills the vacuum.

I’ve been thinking more and more about this quote from Pascal the last couple of years: “All of humanity’s problems stem from man’s inability to sit quietly in a room, alone.”

The ultimate manifestation of first world problems.

Can’t even use the “There are dozens of us!” gif here. Sad.

Apparently there is a subgroup of incels that think they can’t get a girlfriend because… Someone aborted the girl that would have dated them.

The bleeding fuck?

Nooooope.

Nope.

Nope.

Nooooope.

According to the Facebook post this was yesterday on Kennedy Blvd in Tampa Bay, Florida.

Wow, where to begin.

Ok internet, may karma bite him in the ass. I hope this anonymous asshole gets publicly exposed.

I was really confused until I saw the tiny racist dome behind the sign.

Somehow, I don’t think the Internet is their greatest weakness.

:(

Let me be more blunt then. I hope that he gets the same treatment of many of the Charlottesville assholes, that is they get named and shamed, and lose their jobs.

Of course, they are still not racist nazis, although they use racist epithets and literally display the swastika.

Despite displaying the American flag proudly next to the Confederate flag and Nazi flag, I’m sure he somehow believes himself to be a patriot.

My Grandpa was a Tampa native and fought in WWII. Were it 30 years ago it would’ve been nice to see him deck this guy in broad daylight and have the cops look the other way and the people around cheer. Alas, we’re “civil” now, so you know, nazis in broad daylight.