Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

I find the sign confusing. I think the last thing the Confederates would have wanted to do was send African Americans back to Africa, considering all the expense that was made to bring them here in the first place.

Well once you donā€™t own them anymore, you donā€™t want them around.

I wonder why he qualified it with ā€œhomelessā€? Also, I immediately thought of John McClane from Diehard wearing the sandwich board, as in did someone force him to do this?

Yeah, I hope he is identified, shamed, and loses his job. But I suspect he may not be a guy with much to lose. Heā€™s just letting it all hang out there.

Plus, sandles with socks. Shame.

Youā€™d think that, but half the time these guys end up being cops, firefighters or the like.

I donā€™t think ā€œhomelessā€ is the qualified part. The qualified part is the race part.

Heā€™s a racist. Not anti-homeless. He doesnā€™t care about white homeless people.

Are those two nazis or something? I donā€™t understand the relevance.

Itā€™s actually Jonathan Chait, who is not. This is exactly the same joke pulled on that as alt right douche though.

From the comments, a gift suggestion for whoever gets @Timex during Secret Santa:

That is an awesome shirt

And well deserved, too.

Justice is served.

Oh lookit, itā€™s a real shirt!!

https://teespring.com/speech-and-consequences_copy_1#pid=2&cid=2397&sid=front

Somebody needs a stern talking to.

How much economic anxiety did they find in the stockpile?

I kind of get why the SS were doing their thing, at least insofar as they were being paid to be evil and would have faced discipline for insubordination.

Whatā€™s this guyā€™s deal? Just really, really bored?

heā€™s a republican