Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

All of it.

Iā€™m in the process of buying a new house. In the current insane housing market here and with Trump at the helm, Iā€™m seriously drowning in economic anxiety. Somehow, as of this morning, Iā€™ve managed to avoid burning down a building full of Jews or yelling at anyone in a Puerto Rico shirt. Amazing.

I admire your restraint. I was doing fine until I went to get some lunch and saw a taco truck on the corner. A TACO TRUCK. F those guys, amirite?!

My wife is a teacher, so the summer months are pretty lean, budget-wise. There was a black couple in front of me in line at the grocery store.

I thought about calling the cops, but decided against it.

A couple of unexpected pieces of large car repair plunged my total networth back into the negative last month, and my best friend is from Puerto Rico, and I didnā€™t turn her into ICE even once.

I donā€™t know of any minorities that live near me, so I havenā€™t had an opportunity to give them a pass in a few years.

There is a black family across the street from me, sadly someone on the internet called me a Nazi last week, so last night I burned a cross on their yard. As you can see, I had no choice.

Well yes, because you were described as a Nazi, you literally had to become one in order to protect yourself. It was only logical. No one here would ever blame you, ShivaX.

I now only communicate in Pepe pictures.

My black nephew asked me to join him in some spirited gun play yesterday but I wasnā€™t able to play Fortnite online with him due to prior engagements. I refrained from calling the cops however.

Some black kid came up to my door with a large mower and offered politely through the door to mow my law for money. I was going to shoot him for trespassing on my home but I called the cops and told them a black man was banging on my door with a large farming implement. The white cops arrived and kicked the kid to the ground and hauled him away. I didnā€™t shoot the kid because Iā€™m not a monster and totally not racist like yā€™all keep saying I am.

Edit: writing this made me angry because this probably has happened or could happen. Including the racist denial.

Roseanne is back!

John Kelly protege Nielsen.

Hey look the Nazis are winning. Cool, cool.

didnā€™t see this linked previously (unless it was in a tweet that I couldnā€™t see):

Last October, a conservative blogger discovered a local news story about Chuck Davisā€™s killing. He spread the word on Twitter, including another shocking detail: Before stabbing his father to death, Lane had loudly accused his parents of being ā€œleftist pedophiles.ā€ā€¦

ā€¦I went to try to find some answers about Lane. I discovered that his life leading up to the killing ā€” isolated, dependent, resentful, and ruled by the perverse incentives of internet content production ā€” has much to tell us about the kind of man for whom the new fringes of American life are most dangerous. In his room, online, as a combatant in an endless culture war, Lane found what had eluded him everywhere else in life: a sense of purpose. And then something happened that threatened to take it all awayā€¦

ā€¦The source in the public defenderā€™s office warned me that to link Chuck Davisā€™s killing too closely to online radicalization would be a mistake. This was a case, this person told me, about family dynamics and undiagnosed mental illness ā€” no more, no less.

Those family dynamics were real. But the way Lane expressed them ā€” calling his parents leftist pedophiles, of all things ā€” was the unmistakably specialized discourse of his Manichean subculture. ā€œHistory is 100% narrative, 0% truth,ā€ Lane tweeted a month before the killing. The narratives of Laneā€™s material life were grim: dropout, loser, loner, stoner, failure, shut-in, punchline. Exposing the endless lies and schemes of the social justice warriors, he had written Milo Yiannopoulos, had given him a reason to live, a story in which he mattered. And in the moment Chuck and Catherine jeopardized Laneā€™s connection to that story, he flattened his parents into its villains. In the end, of course it would be liberal pedophiles who wanted to disarm ā€” to silence ā€” Seattle4Truth.

It is a huge mystery. What are all these economic anxiety pride gangs up to?

"The major gangs operating in North Carolina are still the Bloods, the Crips and the Gangsters, or Folk Nation, but Tony Taylor, who heads the Special Operations and Intelligence Section of the state Department of Public Safety, said the rise in white supremacy groups is a new development.

"Weā€™re not sure whatā€™s causing it. Itā€™s just a trend weā€™re starting to see, and weā€™re trying to figure that out [ā€¦] We donā€™t know whatā€™s causing it other than this one group that seems to be standing out right now ā€“ Bound for Glory.""

Hey, remember that big bot purge?

Only the best people on both sides, yadda, yadda, yaddaā€¦

Jackie thinks itā€™s the Soviet Union.

Other people to the left of Putin: Literally every ex-president.

They missed the real headlineā€¦ā€œJackie Mason: Still Aliveā€.