Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

I’m sure I’m not alone in making savepapajohns my new browser home page.

So good.

Beaten to the punch by @gruntled!

That image is amazing. I’m still laughing. Thank you.

I had no idea tears could be so delicious. Thank you for sharing!

So what’s going on with Milo? No one pays attention to him anymore and his appearances keep getting cancelled?

Proof that de-platforming white supremacy works.

It looks to me that he’s finally realized that working with scum, having scum as friends, and trying to be a part of the scum crowd only results in shallow, meaningless and hateful connections… haha, no, who am I kidding. He didn’t learn anything. His entire post is catering to the same crowd, that crowd that drop kicks you when you’re down, and he’s still very down.

I’m gonna guess there as many lies in that statement as a set of trump tweets.

First - no one cares about harming Milo Stupidopulous. So if he’s spending that much money on security, which I bet he isn’t, it’s ludicrous.
Second - spent millions of his own dollars? Right…
The biggest whopper - “those insane American taxes”. OMG. We have stupid low taxes compared to every other first and second world country, especially compared to his native Great Britain.

What a loser.

???

Umm, why did you have to post that here? We know there are weirdos out there… doesn’t require visuals.

This is the thread about those weirdos.

Yes, but you don’t understand… I can’t unsee that.

I am not even clicking it

He just has a wide stance.

Perhaps it was just some “opposition research”.

Not sure where to put this, but it’s a great rebuttal to the white supremacist alarmism about race war in South Africa. It reflects what I’ve seen repeatedly with my own eyes: That the alarmism is almost entirely false, and that most whites in South Africa live affluent lives, lives that are better than they were under apartheid.