Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

I heartily approve of this.

Is there a more @ArmandoPenblade post? Maybe if a food truck was involved.

I know it gets tons of mentions in the article but seriously *White Nationalism is for Basement-Dwelling Neckbeards" is a landmark release in the metal scene and deserving of being heard by every ear near and far.

It’s rare to find such poignancy and beauty in metal lyrics as you do on the standout track “Zyklon /b/”:

BATHE YOUR BONES IN BAJA BLAST GREASY FLESH STRIPPED WITH SOLVENT
MASS GRAVE FOR ANGRY LOSERS BULLDOZED OVER SHRED FEDORAS
TAKE YOUR SWASTIKAS AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR ASS
WOODED BOXES FILLED WITH MJOLNIRS SUNWHEELS AND TOTENKOPFS GOLD TEETH
CHAINS AND CORDS ALLOWANCE FINANCED RELIGIOUS TRINKETS DYING GODS MELTED DOWN
MAY EVERY COWARD WHO TAKES POWER IN FINDING EDGE ON FASCIST RAZORS BE CRUSHED UNDER THE VERY BOOTS THEY SOUGHT TO WEAR
DIE WITHOUT HOPE DIE WITHOUT MERCY DIE WITHOUT FORGIVENESS
MAY EVERY LAST SECOND OF THE END OF YOUR LIFE BE A THOUSAND YEARS IN AGONY YOU SPINELESS WORTHLESS SACKS OF SHIT
GRIND YOUR CORPSES TO DUST AND PISS IN THE URNS FUCK YOU FOREVER

Oh my god I’m sold on the tracklist alone.

Y’know, at least the original Nazis had style. Today’s fascists wouldn’t know what to do with a Hugo Boss suit if it was handed to them…

I believe the goal is to make the Nazis run screaming from the metal scene, forcing them to embrace the only genre left without a political leaning: elevator music

I’m sure they could figure out how to play the piano and never hit the black keys.

Adolf Hitler was a complex guy. On the one hand, he was literally Hitler. On the other hand, he was the guy that killed Hitler.

They only have a single signature key, and don’t know how to enrich things with variety. Which is why they can’t be A Sharp group, and they avoid minor(ity) keys.

When law enforcement won’t help, citizens always have another option: hit the bad guys in the wallet. But it’s not that easy. The forensic work of identifying anonymous online perpetrators is expensive, and many attorneys won’t take the cases because the individual trolls usually don’t have much money to cough up even if you can find them.

So much economic anxiety.

The fact that the Volksempfänger was a propaganda machine was never hidden, but because it was cheap, and could play music along with Hitler’s speeches, most people bought one anyway. As film scholar Eric Rentschler cites in the New German Critique, “By 1941 65% of German households owned a ‘people’s receiver’ [Volksempfänger].” Although they were designed to tune in only to local stations, it was possible to get international transmissions like the BBC in the evening hours. Listening to these “enemy” stations became a crime punishable by death during World War II.

More neo-nazi robocalls. I hate Idaho Nazis!

RawStory: Police pulled fake ‘Antifa’ list from neo-Nazi site and used it to target random people who’d signed an anti-Trump petition: lawsuit

Rather than containing an actual list of anti-fascist organizers, the lawsuit alleges that the roster “contains the names of thousands of ordinary, law-abiding citizens who signed an online petition against President Trump.”

Normally I’m against doxing, because it can go so so wrong.

I’m ok with doxing white supremacists. Show up at a neo Nazi rally, have life ruined. Seems fair actually.

When all your friends and family know you believe in ethnic cleansing? Really? Is this a joke? Can anyone be that stupid or without common sense? Nevermind. I answered my own question.

Are we still beating the shit out of these people? Or is that wrong now?

Maybe they just mean locker room ethnic cleansing.