Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

Also, it’s just a prank, bro.

I strongly support privacy rights, but a political rally is public by design. If you show your face at a rally, you should expect your name to be associated with the cause regardless of whether you’re a Nazi or not.

The whole point of a rally is for the public to know that real people support a cause, anonymity defeats the purpose.

I believe it was Richard Spencer who unironically used the term “peaceful ethnic cleansing”.

I don’t know why I am surprised that this is an actual quote, like from a living breathing person who by definition must have a brain.

Yeah, pointing out that you went to a nazi gathering isn’t doxxing.

Ben Garrison is the worst artist of all time.

Who is the guy between Mueller and Hillary? The one under Obama?

This guy?

Looks like frightened Ted Cruz.

Yea, that guy.

Ah, okay.

Is there really a big turd at the crest of that wave?

I was wondering that too…

Cohen seems to have an abnormal number of ears.

According to Garrison’s site, that is Adam Schiff.

And the guys in the boat are Zuckerberg and Jack Dorsey, though I believe that Zuck caricature is traditionally supposed to be depicted schemingly rubbing his hands together.

The Bernie Crab is cool though. Commie Claw for America!

Ohhh. I was wondering why an undead Fidel Castro was on the boat.

Yeah Schiff was my guess too

I love how “Trump” is holding the hammer. Try to hold a hammer like that and hit something, I dare ya!

I just noticed the Cohen with the rat whiskers. That image is…dancing quite close to some pretty awful historical political cartoon precedents.

Wtf is with the needles on top of the wave? Are they implying democrats are the ones addicted to heroin?

If you listen to popular right wing media, the streets of San Francisco are overflowing with used needles and human feces.