Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

JLVD is the “gift” that keeps on giving.

Man, if we actually had competent fascists in this country we’d be fucked.

Papa John’s trying a new approach. “Please come back. The rest of our company may not be terrible people. Just try not to think about how a portion of every sale still lines John’s pockets.”

I have to admit though, that’s a pretty good commercial.

They should try making pizza that isn’t complete butt.

I haven’t eaten it since PJ got all angry about the minimum wage hike while sitting in his 8 million dollar mansion.

Yeah, I remember thinking at the time, glad to know the guy’s an asshole. I can avoid his crappy pizza from now on. Of course I was already done with Papa John’s anyway because the last time I got one it was so soft and soggy you couldn’t even old a piece in your hand without it falling apart.

I mean, the good news is that having morals both reflects well on yourself as a person and saves you from butt pizza.

$11.2 million (plus a $6 million condo in Florida and a $23 million condo in Utah)

It is amazing what shitty pizza will buy.

I guess this goes here since the guy started heavily identifying with the alt-right

Sugardaddymeat needs to put in an age gate on their site or something. They’re victimizing their male clients by turning them into criminals. Poor guy.

Yeah, it’s a helluva thing when you pay $500 for sex and it turns out to be not only illegal but also illegal for the girl to be underage. You should be getting some guarantees for your $500!

Otherwise the guy – founder of Hatreon and a 3D gun printing company – sounds like someone you’d like to date your daughter!

What is undeniable, though, is that some members of the Proud Boys have appeared uncomfortably close, figuratively and literally, to modern-day Nazis and white supremacists. Jason Kessler, a Proud Boy who was since excommunicated, organized the infamous 2017 Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville. Other Proud Boys attended.

While the most active Proud Boy chapters operate on the coasts, smaller one have opened in cities across the country, including two in Missouri: in Kansas City and St. Louis. One estimate places total membership across the U.S. at 6,000. Numbers are growing. But the attention has its costs.

This has been a generally terrible summer for the St. Louis Proud Boys. They’ve been hounded by local Antifa groups. On lampposts, signs appeared blaring the members’ names and photos beneath a warning: FASCIST ALERT. A placard in a storefront window proclaimed “Proud Boys Not Welcome.” And while in Portland the Proud Boys met street fighters, in St. Louis they were confronted with something much trickier: a social media onslaught directed at both them and any venue unfortunate enough to host them. They’ve been run out of two bars — and had their private Facebook groups infiltrated.

Proud Boys are openly white supremacist, but we better act like they’re only slightly sympathetic to it.

“they’re Nazis, but they’re also antisocial losers, so they’re not as bad.”

MAGA! (This is down the road from where I grew up/went to school in NoVa)

I’m sure there were good people on both sides of the swastika painting.

One of the responses claimed that it was probably spray painted by leftists trying to frame the right, so there’s nothing to worry about.