Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

Speaking of vans…

This isn’t the Bang Bus I was looking for!

Getting the top youth soccer recruit vote probably carried the election for DJT.

Today’s bomberman van news has pointed me towards https://www.reddit.com/r/InfowarriorRides which is amazing.

Spencer and others banned from UVA for 4 years after Charlottesville Unite the Right:

Interesting.

Glorious. It’s like the People of Walmart for cars.

REMBER PERL HORBER

Womp womp.

Looks like there was a mass shooting at a synagogue in Pittsburgh today.

Redhats are blaming Syrian refugees so it’s time to send some Apache helicopters to take care of the “immigrant invaders heading towards our country”.

If we don’t start wresting back control in 2018 this country is fucked.

Let me tell you what’s scary (living and talking in Red State land) is how many people look like deer in headlights when i disbelieve their conspiracies about Honduran immigrants.

They seem to believe some strange half-formed conspiracy that they’re being “funded” by “unknown people” (something about they all have tents that are the same)… ergo, liberals are funding them. I ask them “Do you really think that Soros is funding an “invasion” of Hondurans?” And they just stare. “Do you really think this is an “army” trying to “invade” the country?” Stares.

…we saw people dressed as murderers, devils, serial killers, blood and gore of all sorts. Nobody batted an eye. But my little boy and i, dress as historical figures, and it merits people not only making snide remarks, but approaching us and threatening my little 5 year old boy. … Yes liberalism is alive and well. And we had the displeasure of dealing with the fruits of the so called “Tolerant Left.”

So we’re going to lose Democracy because of Hugo Boss, basically.

Maybe i can run a campaign for President. Instead of promising a pony, how about every white man gets a fitted suit? It might help.

Bryant, of course, being a resident of the same fine state that gave us such luminaries as Mitch McConnell and Rand Paul.

That guy should lose custody of his child before he can warp him any further.

No safe space for Nazis fucko.

The thing is, if he had cast it as “people are dressing up as the worst, scariest things they can think of, and a Nazi is the most horrible thing I could think of”, id have had some sympathy. Like, bad judgement, but I kind of get it.

Casting it as “just a historical figure” means he can get fucked though.

And the newspaper can go to hell calling the costume that of a “Nazi soldier.” That’s a straight up SS uniform. You know, the branch in charge of “Die Endlösung.” (“The Final Solution”)

On the “bright side” at least they didn’t write “WW2 German soldier.”

I hope he gets stuck with the therapy bills after the inevitable divorce.

And is that his fucking Facebook profile we’re looking at? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

Hah. Yes. “Historical figures.” Good one, Bryant.

Don’t make the mistake of assuming his wife isn’t an absolute shit too!